Almost 22 weeks with a girl...all kind of aches

edited April 2011 in Second Trimester
So were half way there ladies but im feeling all kind of pains from my back to my feet and have u heard ur feet grow during pregnancy yikes my size 4-5 no longer fit lol wbu guys please say ur due date and gender of baby =)

Comments

• I'm having a boy and I'm 21 weeks and 2 days. My feet haven't grown haha. I like my 6-6.5 feet. They didn't grow in my first pregnancy either. I have pains when I stand up and when I walk. Boo.. Hurts :-(
    Its my ligaments stretching but boy I feel like I need a wheel chair sometimes!
  • My feet grew with my first baby.....my Dr said alot of women's feet grow while pregnant....this go around my feet are really bad swollen, she said its because of my age....I'm 31.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @heatherstarr11 yes i know the feeling lol and i recently got out of the hospital for my kidneys and low blood so i was all messed up i had to spend 4 days there with my babyfather AHHHHH! lol
  • @shannah79 oh wow yeah mine were swollen the other night i was disgusted lol but 31 how old are your others if any lol by the way 31 is still young in my book im only 20 but when im 30 i still wanna be young lol
  • @mama0811 awwwwww yay #teampink im due august 18 lol and my son is 4 i was sure he would be a great big brother but now he's tryna be a baby even saying goo goo ga ga its so frustrating but he is my first baby lol
  • I am 21 wks 3days :) due august 21st with a little girl!! My first is a boy 5yrs old he's ready to feed and carry his baby sis. And girl! Same here! Everything hurts, I feel like I'm too fat for my feet to carry me lol my back hurts all the timeand I have so much trouble sleeping. I wish my feet would grow :( I'm a 5-5.5 and I want to be able to wear a 6! At least lol it will be so much easier to find shoes!
  • @lily_glz lol awww thats adorable I bet he is ready but yes I dont mind the growth ethier I can get new shoes lol but omg sleeping is hard some nights I can sleep on my tummy but others my daughter will kick me to death lol she's so active
  • @mama0811 yes it might be its just shocked me though lol
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Shevybad my son will be 6 may 5th and my lil girl is due July 20th, we are so excited:)
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe we have the same due date cool!!!! but hope you feel better
  • So im 17 wks tmrw..w/a girl..and when I was pregnant w/ m son my feet grew..got rid of lots of shoe..now need to get new shoes cus my feet are smaller!?? All my heels are to big on me now:(
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe...i wish my feet were swollen ..but they really grew..:( and now there getting smaller..
  • My feet grew with my son too......no swelling...with this one my feet are bad swollen :(
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe...yea i thought it was weird ..but i remember older people feet shrink ..i didn't even notice till i put some shoes on..cus i always were flipflops..my shoes are so loose on me..
  • Oh no im already an 8.5-9 i def dont need my damn feet to grow :( i will be 19 weeks friday then next friday i find out what im having finally! I hope its a girl! And my hips, back and legs are killing me. tylenol is not helping at all neither is my job. I hope when i got to the doctor next week they will put me out of work because i feel like crying everytime i move. :(