Tummy Talk Time!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Am i the only one that has family that talks to the baby already? Lol Im 13w&4d & i dont even get acknowledged anymore! My sister walks up to my tummy & starts talking to the baby & tries to read the baby stories! Then my mom always asks my tummy (the baby) what it wants to eat! Too cute!!! Now i use the baby to my advantage & say the baby wants this... or the baby likes that... Am i the only one wit a crazy fam? Am i the only one that uses the baby to get her way? Lol

Comments

• I'm 9 weeks and my bf talks to the baby
  • My husband sister says hi to the baby before saying hi to me or my husband lol. And I always say the babies tired or hungry and when I'm craving something I say its for the baby lol
  • When are you due? I'm 13 weeks and I think 4 or 5 days also!
  • @newmomma15 ok im glad im not the only one that says the baby wants this to ppl! Lol Im due October 15 how abt u?
  • That's the same day I'm due! Where are you from? I live in Cincinnati Ohio.
  • Awww yay! Belly Buddies! Im from PG County Maryland.... how have u been dealing wit ur pregnancy? Is this ur first?
  • edited April 2011
    @firsttimeoct_mom I'm 15 weeks due Oct 5th but my husband was talking to our bean since we found out at 4weeks...he says the baby can sense the love vibes. LOL
  • I'm due Oct 15th too!!! :-)
  • Lol @NewMommy_NavyWife! That sounds like something my dude would say! Mayb TMI but we were laying down abt to get nasty & i was like OUCH MY TUMMY! He gonna say to the baby u better get use to it little one! I couldnt do anything but LAUGH!
  • Aww yay @ellieb1989 .... where r u from?
  • edited April 2011
    Lmfao! Mine too! We are about to have sex and he will go to my belly and say "Awww..is baby ready to play bouncy house?!" And he says it in a baby voice. Lmfao

I laugh and just shake my head. LOL
  • UK a lot of ppl on here seem to be from usa.
  • @firsttimeoct_mom I have been feeling pretty good so far. just extremly tired! what about you>? and yes this is my first.
  • Lol my family does the same thing .. my sister and mom always talk to my belly im 12w .. I used the baby to my advatage to get my dad to make me a big dinner ;)
  • ROTFLMMFAO @NewMommy_NavyWife! Bouncy House though! The things expecting fathers say! Do u kno wat ur having?

@ellieb1989... i kno but its ok im still here to listen whenever you need me to! What are u hoping to have?

@newmomma15 I have been feeling good too. Some days i feel like the morning sickness starts to creep up on me but then it goes away... i do however sleep wenever i can lol i feel bad abt sleeping but oh well! Wat are u hoping to have?
  • @firsttimeoct_mom not yet.....I find out on the 26th of this month. Yah he is a clown I can't wait to see the personality of this baby.
  • @ourlilmiracle i wish my dad would cook for me :( we dont have a great relationship but it is wat it is... i jus pray my fiance & the baby have a great one!
  • @firsttimeoct_mom he wants a boy and i want either or. lol I guess id like a boy so he can be a big brother and then have a little sister but i dont get to determine that haha. what do you want? do you have names picked out at all?
  • @newmomma15 i wish we could determine lol! At first i wanted a girl now i want a boy but it doesnt matter... if its a boy he will be a III so hell be William Desma after my fiance & his dad & if its a girl shell be Whitni Donita (still pronounced Whitney & Donita is my sisters first name his sister is Kynita & my middle name is Vanita) so were keeping the "nita" thing going... i do want all my kids to hav the same initals which will b after their dad WDA... have u came up with any names?
  • @NewMommy_NavyWife my nxt Dr appt is April 25th ill b 15w & 2d i hope wen i go my dr can tell!
  • I sing Blueberry's theme song. AllStar by Smashmouth \:D/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @firsttimeoct_mom my doc won't tell me till 20 weeks...so I'm cheating on the 26th and going to get a 3d at 17+ weeks.
  • Sure my bf and i talk to the baby..im 14 wks...he believes his voice and touch comforts the baby..its so cute lol
  • I like to use "baby wants" excuse too!! Works everytime...
  • @firsttimeoct_mom my husband likes Jensen for a boy dont have a middle name yet but maybe Joseph and I like Liam for a boy so we cant decide on a boy name lol. for a girl I like Addison Ashton (Ashton is my husbands middle name). he doesnt have an opinion on a girls name so i win that battle lol! those are cute names! i have never seen whitney spelled whitni before, I like it!
  • Aww thanks & i love ur names! Very unique! I absouletly love Love LOVE Liam (probably because i love Tori & Dean & there son Liam is the cutest :) ) but ive been tryna find other female W names but its hard :( W is not a letter with lots of names!
  • My sissy and bf talked to my belly since we took hpt lol
    other family didn't till my belly got bigger