Playoffs! update

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
Let's Go Pens! Lol

Comments

• GO CAPS!
  • I hope the rangers eat the caps lol... :P
  • Go red wings!
    Sorry but I CAN'T STAND the pens :p
  • :( lol I won't be watching it, I have a cold, and was taking care of my awesome 4yr old and 9 month old, who were up before 8, and refused to take a nap. I'll be rooting for the caps though, in my dreams!
  • Red wings are a good team but the pens made it to the playoffs without their 2 best players...one of them being the best player in hockey...LOVE my Pens! <--- that almost looks like penis Hahahaha!
  • I miss Malkin. Let's go pens!!!! :p
  • RANGERS and have you ladies checked out our goal tender m'm m'm yummy lol... BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT EXACTLY STARTED THE OCTPUS CHUCKING???
  • Umm I think it has to do with back when hocky started it took 8playoff wins to win the cup? Im not sure.
    And yaay im glad im not the o.my girl who likes some hockey!! Hockey in my opinon is the best sport. And I love seeing the teams fight! Lol.
    also I think henrick zetterberg is one fine man :D
  • They've had a rough season.. but go press!
  • Dumb phone. That's suppose to be PREDS!
  • Can you say SHUT OUT! LET'S GO PENS! 3-0 victory tonight!
  • darn. thought this was about basket ball playoffs. start this weekend
  • I am with @jazzydD Go Red Wings! Great start albeit filled with penalties!
  • edited April 2011
    Yaaay Red Wings Win!!!!!! Sooo happy they r FINALLY getting their asses in gear
  • @ready2bmommy WOOT WOOT! :D do you think Zetterberg is Sexy? I do! =p~
    honestly hockey is the ONLY sport I watch
    What other sport let's the players fight till they fall down? And is only 90mins w/o starting and stopping like football?
  • I love me some Tootoo! Go Preds!!!
  • Heck yea Red Wings all the way! Love me some Pavel D! Lol
  • YEAH CAPS!!
  • @jazzydD definitely! I love watching all sports but hockey is def. my favorite! Zetterberg is a cutie. I can't wait to see everyone's playoff beards...always funny when the young ones can't grow a proper beard yet ;-)
  • That always makes me laugh too!!!! @readytobmommy
  • Playoffs update:
    West:
    Vancouver vs. Chicago in series - Vancouver leads 3-0
    San Jose vs. Los Angeles in series - tied 1-1
    Detroit vs. Pheonix in series - Detroit leads 3-0
    Anaheim vs. Nashville in series - Nashville leads 2-1
    East:
    Washington vs. New York in series - Washington leads 2-1
    Philadelphia vs. Buffalo in series - Philadelphia leads 2-1
    Boston vs. Montreal in series - Montreal leads 2-1
    Pittsburgh vs. Tampa Bay in series - Pittsburgh leads 2-1

• Go steelers!! Haha jp ;-)
  • Go Cowboys! Damn u NFL Lockout!!!! Lol.
  • Dude im spool frickin happy that Detroit is kicking Arizonas ass. Lol but I do feel bad for phenoix if they keep losing then their team might be sold! Muahahahaha
    KEEP KICKING ASS RED WINGS!
    REDWINGS 4TW!!!!!:D
    hockey also helps me relieve some stress cause I can yell at the t.v.
  • Hockey = my life....Let's Go Pens! Kick some Tampa ass!
  • @kalasthename ME TO! GAH HOCKEY IS THE BEST DAMN SPORT AROUND!!!!!!
    lol I tell my friends not to bother me around playoff season i would rather stay home and watch men punch each other than deal with girl drama :D
  • @jazzydD lol my family is all about hockey...my mother got married in her pens jersey last October...the whole wedding party wore jerseys...my son was conceived the night of my fiance and mine first playoff game together...
  • I moved from hockey town to blackhawk country and I'm so glad I'm a red wings fan! Stanley is coming home! Woot! Lol
  • 2 double overtime games tonight...pens and lightning...and caps and rangers...let's hope the pens can score fast and give these guys a rest...Let's Go Pens!
  • Goooo hawks!