Why does EVERYTHING have to smell sooo bad???

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
I am ready for my super sniffer to get back to normal already. Nothing even smells good. My just washed laundry smells funny, ( I bought laundry soap with no smell because I couldnt stand the smelly ones of the other and they still smell weird), even my bed stinks. WTF I Just washed my bedding. So It's going in the wash again. Does anyone else think that everything stinks? The smell of things I loved smell so bad, and the things that smelled bad before make me puke. :( I am ready for my nose to be normal again.

Comments

• I used to be like that up until my morning sickness went away at 20wks. I always thought my cats smelled horrible and would puke when they tried to snuggle with me. :-( But now my nose is back to normal at 28wks and everything smells ok once again!!
  • Oh I dont wanna wait that long lol.
  • I know what You mean! I share a desk with my coworker and I can smell her feet ALL THE TIME! I've brought in the strongest air Fresheners ever and I can still smell them. I gag constantly.
    I'm ready for the super sense of smell to hit the road.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm the same way. Somebody at my job smelled like burnt burp and I threw up because of it. :( Being a super hero isn't easy, lol.
  • I cant wear any perfume apart from one really cheap weak one! Cat litter tray makes me gag being within a mile of it and people smell disgusting in public they all seem so smelly and smokey, go go gadget nose has got to go!!!!!!
  • Lol @BeautifulOne... dont u feel that way sometimes! OMG my mother's husband (...yea i guess u can call him my father) has these STINKY low weight tv dinners that smell like butt, raw dead fish & a trash can! UGH gagging just thinking of it! I cant wait until my super senses go AWAY!
  • @FiRstTiMeOcT_mOm lmfao @ low weight tv dinners. Yes those smells will get the best of you. Any little thing sets me off though. I'm always lookin around at work like "wth is that?" Lookin all over my cubicle and stuff.
  • Lol @BeautifulOne ! It has been another time i was in the gocery store & i kept telling my mom something stinks its time to go in a low voice... she kept looking at the meats paying me no attention so i said it a little louder Ma it stinks we have to go this time my shirt is over my nose... she still pacing around... Finally a man walks past me & i figured it was him so i said MA HE STINKS WE HAVE TO GO! Finally she looks up at me embarrassed & walks away very fast! Lol i told her the baby made me do it :)
  • I feel the same way...everything smells to me giving my girls a bath last night the soap(which I use to love) made me gag my laundry soap too idk what to do I feel like I'm always cleaning to find smells that my kids says is not there... well I it smell so time to clean again!
  • when i was preg, things didnt smell bad but my nose got super sensitive and i could smell much better
  • @FiRstTiMeOcTmOm Lmao! Hilarious!!!! I always blame the baby too, lol. Can't wait till my baby gets here so I can really blame him/her, lol jk.
  • @BeautifulOne I'm the same way! Her feet smelled so bad I gagged so much and so hard my chest hurt and my eyes were watering. I made it to the bathroom before I threw up my sprite from lunch. I refused to throw up anymore cause I did NOT want to find out what Popeye's spicy chicken tenders tasted like coming back up! It was so awful.
  • @musicmomma Now that's nasty! Ugh! Hygiene is definitely a problem. My co-workers always have weird stinky smells coming from them. There's also always someone burning up food in the break room and I loathe the smell of burnt food. Yuck! :0&
  • Omg lately I think I can smell my gabage disposal doesn't help that for some reason none of my roommates run it after they dump food in it. Today there is this awful smell coming from my kitchen and I cant figure out what it is :(. And sometimes my bf's breath smells, and it makes me sick :( he chews and I can smell the chew, or I can smell the lunch he ate. I feel bad because it makes me gag but I can't help it. He thinks I dont like him or something :(