stretch marks prevention

edited February 2011 in September 2011
I am about 6 weeks pregnent & I want to start early on bad pregnancy stretch marks prevention. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Mama mio tummy rub
  • Cocoa butter didn't work for me but, my doctor told me thay there really isn't a way to prevent them. I have them bad but, I'm so white skinned its not even funny lol and, I have no way to prevent them. Ask your doctor or loom it up on the I internet.
  • People believe moisture helps, but it's truly hormonal, hereditary and depends on your weight gain... Their are things to reduce the appearance of thenm but nothing to get rid of them once u have them.
    I was a nurse at a plastic surgeons office and the only way to get rid of them is an abdominoplasty "tummy tuck".
  • Thank you for your input! I am pretty prone to stretch marks even though I have a petite figure, weight 120lbs & 5-4' in height. Maybe I shud just start with cocoa butter early on.
  • I hate the smell of coco butter so I always used Shea butter. I used Shea butter soap in the shower and cream afterwards. My mom got stretch marks bad, I barely had any. I got my Shea butter products from bath and body works spa line. Um only 6.5 w now, so I gotta get in there and get me some Shea butter!! Lol