Can Yu Ladies Still Lay On Your Tummy?

Comments

• @mzmommy1st i haventt boughtt anyy new since i firstt found outt i was pregnantt. theyy aree now fitting pretty tightt rightt now so i think i may have to buy some more. ivee been wanting to hit up victoria secrets cuz i heard they havee maternity bras. but i need to waitt till hubby gets paid.

@denois yeahh ivee always been a tummy sleeper too; i dntt think this baby will stop me unless im super hugee and is hurting him or her :P

@VictoriaB im 18 weeks too; and wen im laying on my belly for a long time i can feel thee baby kick too. thats the sign i go for! lol

@heatherlynn my boyfriend likes to lay in his side and hold me butt i always push him away to lay on my tummy! he always gets mad so i try but i need to put a pillow underneath my belly and hug one.
  • I'm only bout17 weeks, so I still can. Not even showing really.
  • I'm 19 weeks 4 days and I still sleep on my tummy. It's fine until it's uncomfortable.
  • I know your not suppose to but the only way I can sleep is on my right side half way in my stomach right leg stretched all the way out & left leg as close to ny chest as possible, I can't sleep any other way...lol...I have ocd...:)
  • Heck no. I'm 21weeks and there is no way. Stomach is to big.
  • @MomOfThere i sometimes do thatt too; i believe sleeping likee that or on my belly is the only way i can fall asleep.
  • I'm 26wks and I am able to lay halfway on my stomach. She starts to kick when I do, but its the only way I can fall asleep
  • @Feels_new yeahh i know watt yu mean; my baby does thatt too!!
  • I'm only 10 weeks and for some reason it makes me feels queasy when I lie on my stomach. I don't even bother to try anymore. :-S
  • @blueberrysmom likee yu havee to throw up or justt makes yu sick? i used to feel likee thatt too wen i was boutt 8 weeks butt it gott better!
  • Just kind of makes me sick. It's weird but not horrible so now I just lie on my side.
  • I can't believe I woke up on my back last night for the first time. The funny thing was is I farted real loud in my sleep and it scared me awake.
  • Im 26 weeks n I still lay on my stomach or my side, but no matter what I always wake up on my stomach!
  • @crazy23 ivee tried sleeping on my back but it justt dntt work for me. i remember laying on my back oncee, oncee i wokee up i had so much pain in my neck!

@Soon_2_b_his_mommy yeahh thatt always seems to happen to me.! :)
  • i can still lay on my stomach with no problem. i was at my friends house who just had her baby and laid on my stomach to get on the laptop & she was shocked apparently she couldn't lay on hers after like 2 months.
  • I'm 21 weeks and I can lay on mine for so long but if I lay half way on it I can sleep fine for a while. I've been getting really uncomfortable and having bad and weird dreams a lot lately.
  • @mszcastillo yeahh myy friend was 36 weeks and still laying on hers. i wwass likeee wtff? lmao :)

@YAYA i seem to havee alott of bad dreams too; theyy all involvee my mom who i moved outt of her housee! we haventt talked in almostt 5 months.
  • Mine are about me losing the baby in a very weird way or my man cheating. Odd but I know everything will be okay.
  • @YAYA yeahh latelyy theyy havee been myy man cheatingg too; :/ but i know its nott truee! :)
  • im 28 weeks and i sleep on my belly/side i prop a pillow under my leg so im not squishing her . very comfortable .
  • Yeah. Think I'm just letting little issues get to me.
  • Im 23Weeks. I cant lay on my tummy. I couldnt lay on since I was 14 weeks
  • In want a full pregnancy pillow but is super high like 55.00
  • I'm 18 weeks ands 4 days and I can
  • Im 13 Weeks and I can still lay on my stomach... Thats the only way i can go to sleep
  • Hiya im 13+3 and i still can but already find it uncomfi, cannot imagine what is it going to be like later on. Its driving me crazy already!
  • I'm 24 weeks n I can't it makes it hard to breath its easier to lay on my right side or back....not so comfortable but gotta do wat works
  • @preggointx it is so worth the money I got the leacho total body pillow from Walmart for almost 70 and is worth every penny been sleeping with it from three months on it is just huge only downside you need big bed
  • I will eventually get one I'm in such a weird place with my sleep pattern
  • I cant and i miss it, its how i normally sleep