Sex

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Ok I am just under 16wks and I miss my husband lol. However I'm scared to death to have sex right now.....will the nervousness ever go away? Could anything go wrong)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I didn't think so but I'm just so damn nervous lol! I-)
  • I hit the wrong smiley face oops!
  • Its normal to feel nervous, but if your doc has not made it clear that you cannot have sex (like if your pregnancy is "high risk) then your perfectly fine. You will not hurt the baby! In fact sex is feels ALOT more pleasurable while pregnant...and he will love it! Im in my last week and my doc us actually encouraged me and my husband to have more sex! Lol (imagine how happy my husband is!) You will b fine!! Enjoy it!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Braydon_Mommy thank you! I'm def in need I haven't had it since we conceieved UGH! And that's not just because of me being nervous my husband is a little on the lazy side lol however my doctor has not said we couldn't so I'm just going to make it happen lol I need it! ;)
  • Some days I enjoy sex alot more than I did before I was pregnant! But the nervousness will only go away once u try it. I was scared to death but once I tried it I found out it was much more pleasureable!
  • Thank you! I need the reassurance.........
  • Your welcome!!