Misscarriagess !

edited April 2011 in Second Trimester
Is it possible to lose your baaby at 5 months or 6 ?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I believe its a still birth that far along
  • I read online that it is possible but it wouldnt be called a misscarriage it is called a spontaneous abortion since the baby would be too big to pass on its own you would have to deliver it. Hope your baby is ok by the way!!
  • It's cuz some lady told my mom that a light skin is going to have a misscarriage .
    And I'm scared it could be mee :'(
    Me my sister & sister in law are light skin but I'm the preggo one right now..
  • light skin girl**
  • It's called a still birth past 20 weeks. What lady? I am a little confused.
  • @veteranswife like them ladys that tell you the future or something like that
  • Don't worry about it. Have you had any problems in your pregnancy? When are you do?
  • @veteranswifee
    I havee spotted a few timess but doctor tells me everything is good..
    I'm due 9/1/11
  • @Isaiahnjocelynsmommy your right and she also said that , that would only happen if I didnt take care of myself so just incase ima be extra careful.
  • Ok lets c u going to take advise from a future teller ur have faith that God is protecting ur baby. Don't worry just trust in god
  • I wouldn't worry about it. My aunt went to one of them and she was told she be having grandchildren soon. She doesn't have kids and can't have any so no grandkids. Just keep your head up and enjoy your pregnancy
  • Don't worry some dreams mean totally different things than the obvious
  • i lost mine at 20 weeks 3days in 2009, and again march 2011 at 15 weeks so yes it can happen!!!! my friend lost hers at 28 weeks
  • i wouldnt worry to much about it,, those people rarely guess things correctly!!!!! if they knew the future they would be all very rich people!!!! no one can guess the future but god and god only.... loosing a baby at that stage like i did is also rare, and if god needed mine to go back home then i accept that choice he made, i would of loved to have had my babies here with me but someday i will be with them!!! so please dont stress and enjoy what you have....
  • @Jenniiee how old are you?
  • Do not listen to some ole witch!!! You have enough on your plate rather some oooodoooo bullshit. The only issue with light skin is spf level of your sun screen
  • @mamikailee wheen aree youu duee ?
  • Relax and take care of ur body!!! Everything will b fine. Only God knows the future. Good luck mama.
  • @Jenniiee september 12 or 13 you?
  • @mamikailee September 1st were like 12 days apart
  • @Jenniiee thats cool:) due you turn 16 before your due date?
  • A spontaneous abortion is what it will say on ER papers at most hospitals no matter the gestation. It's the medical term for miscarriage. It will either be complete (nothing left behind, usually) or incomplete (often requiring a D&C).

Stillbirth is considered after 20 weeks, though some hospitals in some states will vary. I have lost several pregnancies in the 2nd trimester and even some in the 3rd. They provided me information for the 2nd trimester losses for both miscarriage and stillbirth. They can issue death certificates after 20 weeks gestation, though I didn't opt to until I was past 24 weeks.

Pregnancy comes with its own set of stresses and anxieties. Don't add to them with unnecessaries. :)

Relax, take care of yourself and your baby's temporary home. I'm sure things are just fine!! :)
  • @mamikailee yess ! My Birthhdaay Is On Aug.17
  • @jenniiee Ohh mine is september 18 soo ill be 16 right after lol
  • @mamikailee thats nicee :)
    Where are you from