anyone else 19 weeks and still sick?

edited April 2011 in September 2011
I am 19 weeks pregnant with my second child, a boy and I still have morning sickness all day. I have lost 20 lbs and gained nothing. Anyone else there too??

Comments

• yeah, and I have no advice :( sorry but im 24 weeks n all day sickness going strong. I have been gaining weight tho. Try ginger, any form.
  • The only problem is that I'm allergic to ginger. I am so tired but with a 2 year old there is no napping.
  • You kn ladies unfortunately some have morning sickness all the way :( I kn it sux but alls let me say if its really bad or like @suppermommy loosening alot of weight I would talk to your doc about that in some cases they can give you some relive
  • The pills they gave to help makes me pass out and I have my daughter so that doesn't work. Hopefully I get a break soon.
  • Ask ur docs for something else...mine is called ondansetron...doesnt make me sleepy and helps
  • I am 34 weeks and have morning sickness. I had it my first trimester and now have it in my third trimester. Didn't have it second one though. Eating six small meals a day instead of 3 big ones helps. Also make sure to drink lots of water and gatorade.
  • Yes Still Sick Allllll The Time @katiep8610 && Cute Pregnancy Ticker @supermommy
  • Ya they have tried phenegran and zofran.. both nock me out. And I can't eat a full meal but I eat something every 2 hours. If I eat a full meal I'm sick all night.. I'm soo glad I am a week away from being half done. I already can't see my feet lol. Thanks for the support and advice everyone.
  • i am 20 weeks and well at the begining of the second tri i was ok it was going away but as soon as i turn 20 weeks the morning sickness came back and now worse than ever i lost 20 pounds witch is ok for me since i am big already and baby is growing and everything but man the doc has given me everything there is i am trying to avoid asking him for something else because the last resort is the zofran pak and i am sooooo dreading that
  • @katiep8610 we musr be living the same life I hace a two year old n I have hypermises I have lost 30 pounds on top of that.......
  • I'm almost 21 weeks, and still sick all the time. I think I'm going to bring it up to my doctor, because I don't think I can handle too much more. Hope you feel better! %%-
  • Im 19 weeks still sick my first I was sick all the up till I had him and had a hard time gainnin weight also
  • Im 24 wks n still sick and still not gaining weight
  • I'm 18weeks and been on and out of the hospital for the past two months so lame!!! But I hope u get better hun!
  • Yeah I still get sick! I hate it...maybe it will get better when I hit 6months
  • im 20 wks with a two yr old andsame symptoms.its horrible
  • I am now 24 weeks and i can't take anymore of the neasuea.. I've lost 35lbs now