Sex

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Hey girls im 6 weeks and ever since before I found out I was prego I didnt really want to have sex and my bf is really understanding I wanted to no is this normal and is it gonna last all my pregnacy?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • In the first trimester (first three months) I didn't want my husband to even mention the word sex to me, but as soon as I hit the second trimester we were like rabbits again. my sex drive went through the room and its still there and I'm 25 weeks which is about to put me in my third trimester. But everybody is different. My cousin is 29 weeks and she has had no sex drive the whole pregnancy lol
  • I'm 21 weeks and the only sex I want is with myself I think my body and mind is pissed at him for doing all this lol with my 5 year old I was still in the mood not this time tho!
  • I guess I'm different...my bf is the one without the sex drive...its irks me so much
  • Lol I hope I go back to normal... Bc I feel sorry for my bf
  • You should go back to normal once you get to the second trimester.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • In my first trimester, i didnt want him to even touch me. Now in my second its a lil different, haha. It will deff pick up in your 2nd trimester.(:
  • Yeah, I'm in my first trimester and sex has not even crossed my mind. I am too dam tired for that...lol
  • Lol yea thats how i was and i was constantly throwing everythig up 24/7! Sex was nowhere in my mind, haha.
  • With my first I was all about it until the last few months...with this one I was the opposite....didn't want him to even sleep in bed with me until the beginning of my second trimester