My Ear HURTS!!!

edited April 2011 in First Trimester
Help...I think I'm getting an ear infection....the inside of my ear hurts SOOOO bad....any ideas on what i should take? I HATE the idea of taking medicine since I'm still pretty early...Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• It songs like ear infection.
  • Just take some tylenol there is really nothing more you can do for it I had a double in my first trimester at 10 wks
  • I had an ear infection a lil while back. I went to doc n the box and he gave me amoxicillian
  • Go todr for antibiotics. If pain gets too bad, u can go to er and be seen by an e n t dr... If u let the infection go, ull b one unhappy momma, plus untreated it can cause other probs for u... Idk about bb.
  • Thanks everyone! I've been taking small amounts of tylenol and it seems to be helping...
  • white vinager will help!! i went to an ear doc a couple years back and he said white vinager will help clear up ear infections but not as fast! but it has worked for me! oh and tylenol!!
  • What did u do w the white vinegar?
  • take a cotton ball and wet it and drop some vinegar in your ear while laying down. keep it in the for about 10 to 15 mins about 3 to 4 times a day. its a slow process but it works