anyone not sick?

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
I'm not sick. Not complaining, but the only symptoms I have are tender (not super sore) breasts and the occasional crampy feeling. Other than being irritated more easily, and getting queasy sometimes, I would have no idea I'm pregnant! Anyone else?

Comments

• I'm the same way this is my second baby and I was the same with my first. We are the lucky ones lol. I feel great just a little moody sometimes I'm 13 weeks how far are you?
  • 8.5 weeks! With my first :) I go in on Tuesday and hoping to hear the heartbeat!! Congrats on your pregnancy!
  • I haven't had any morning sickness either. :D just the occasional bought of nausea.
  • Thank you and congratulations as well!!!
  • I have the same thing. Except somedys ill feel the throw up in the middle of my throat but it never comes out. Nd other days I have this nasty chalky taste but never ctually throw up. I would actually prefer to throw up than to feel like I have to all the time
  • jerks :) haha just kidding...i hope you realize how BLESSED you are!!! ;-)
  • Oh yeah I had no sickness, I'm 4 months now and am starting to just have body aches, I've had the cramping but eating more frequently. Things are starting to taste weird but no getting sick :)
  • i am almost 6 weeks.. have not been sick at all... im so happy
  • Am the same way I only vomit 2 times but hasent happen in a while. My symptoms r extremely mild to sometimes I question if am really pregnant am 11 week. My mom said she never got sick with me and my sisters so I guess were the lucky ones :)
  • I'm 7 weeks and no sickness :) I just get lil cramps to... I'm always tired though!
  • You just described me lol except I dry heaved yesterday morning and threw up a little bile, it was from toothpaste/brusging my teeth.
    I also sometimes have the worse metallic taste...like I'm sucking on a penny >.< ewww
  • I'm almost 9 weeks and I haven't been sick either....we are lucky!! Although I do have a ridiculous amount of saliva lol
  • Oh we are the lucky ones for sure... I am really just having the cramps and moody too..plus I am super tired.. I am cramping more in my back today though but I am sure thats normal
  • I've never been sick with either of my girls....very thankful!
  • I'm not sick either..just having trouble sleeping this time around. Still grateful! Both of my SIL stay sick throughout their entire pregnancies! Poor things :(
  • Im about 6 weeks n no mornin sickness as of yet ........ im nt sure hw t feel as i hsve no other symtoms of bein pregnant but i no i am i see the midwife on the 24th
  • With my daughter the only time I got sick is because I was sock with the flu. With my son...nope I am sick all the time getting better though!
  • *sick...sorry
  • Never got morning sickness i have the fly now but that's about it i did get the penny taste in my mouth that drive me crazy cuz i couldn't get ride of it no matter how many times i brushed my teeth
  • 4 months and no sickness only time I the up was when I took a big prenatal vitamin yuck
  • Im the same im 6 weeks and I only feel like im gonna throw up but never do
  • I'm ten weeks and not sick either. Never feel nausea just the occasional heart burn and some cramping every now and then. With my other kids I had bad morning sickness. Guess God decided to cut me a break this time lol:)
  • I agree....if it wasn't for my positive tests, missed period, and sore breast I wouldn't know I was pregnant.
  • I have had round ligament pain but no puking! Whew! I don't even hardly feel pregnant! I kinda wish I did though. I can't wait to actually feel like I am pregnant!
  • Dont have any morning sickness either sore boobies, some cramping nothing thats too alarming, really fatigued, and strong cravings loving every min of it, baby num three in 35 weeks
  • No morning sickness, just an aversion to some smells. Crampy from time to time, sore breasts and exhausted! I am counting my blessings!
  • I have no sickness but i just started this reflux thing..smells dont bother me and there arent any cravings haaha
  • No sickness just cramps sometimes and sore boobs. Hope i don.t get sick the whole time. Prolly to much to hope for ha ha
  • No sickness yet! I'm 6w4d, guess I'm lucky so far. Only brushin my teeth makes me gag.
  • I haven't even felt nauseous! I'm only 5weeks though.