Heartburn is Evil!!!!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Ive literally had heartburn alllllll day long!!! I usually have it 1nce a day..but 2day its been all day...i think it was the mayo in a sandwhich I ate this morning...those squeeze bottles suck cuz u dnt really kno how much comes out :/ the jars u use with a knife are better...heartburn is the worst & it hurts :(

Comments

• yeah, i ate strawberries and i had MAJOR heartburn, like i was honestly in pain. i try to eat as much fruit that i CAN eat. because im very allergic to fruit. but i can eat some that are low in the acidics. (apples, strawberries, bannanas) but its pretty awful that when i eat them i get such bad heartburn.
  • I jus had watermelon like 30 minutes ago & now have bad heartburn. Ugh I just want to get some rest
  • I get bad heartburn and when I do I chew minty gum, it really helps. I actually have heartburn right now, but I'm too lazy to go out to my truck and get some gum:/
  • Pepcid works fabulous ;)
  • I had no idea watermelon gave u heartburn :/ that suxx...i still have heartburn...it huds so much...does that hurt the baby or cause any other problems?!
  • Hurts* not huds wth?! lol
  • Eat tums it works I use it all the time with this one abd my son. Get the tropical flavored ones they taste like candy
  • I drink milk.all my pregnancies I get horrible heartburn.this pregnancy is the worst.everyday all day.Im getting sick of milk so I switched it up n drink chocolate milkshakes n works just as good:) The Berrie rums are yummy too!
  • I get heartburn from everything..