Wow! Heartbroken!!!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
:( I can't believe this is happening to me!!!!!
So I been wit mii bd/bf or whatever 8 months now.. I'm 22w pregg ..
I.recently met this grl named anna n me n mii bf been hanging witt her alot n her son who loves mii bf.. Well randomly tonight I go through his phone n see they been texting!!! Like deep stuff!!! How he's attracted to her, wants to take her out alone, blaablaa :( im sooo lost n confused.. How could he!??!! She's our friend!!!N I'm preggo witt his child!!! I never wann c her again!! He also lives wit me!! I'm kicking him out first thing in the am wen we wake.:/ aghh what do I dooo!!! This sucks!!! :(((((( never would have expected this frm him ; /.....

Comments

• Men are so ignorant. :-( I'm sorry. %%-
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm so sorry. Kicking him out is the right thing to do. You don't deserve that. Don't let him mess with your head either, or talk you out of it. Be strong.
  • I'm so sorry sweetie... men really can be pigs. Goodluck with everything, break ups are already messy enough without adding a pregnancy :(
  • This is exactly why I dont trust girls. I'm sorry hun, kick his nasty ass out. You dont need that and baby doesnt need the drama
  • I would of called her cursed her out, woke his ass up with a slap n the face threw his phone n told him to get out , forget waiting till yall got up.
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im sorry mama did she reply?
  • Thanks ladies !! She ain't tryna talk to mee now.. Of course!! I'm dunn wit her.. Aggh females these days I swear!! I talked to him nd he apologized admittec he was dumbb.. n now beiin all loveyy doveyy .. Agh I feel sick..all I csn do is cry....
  • Still throw him out n teach him a listen
  • What a lame ass B she is....thats wrong...n also from him, dumbass knew what he was doing pleaseeee!!! Good luck girl....
  • Wow i think i would've lost it. Pregnant and all i would've drug her. And men are so stupid. They would trade love for sex. I don't have friends. I don't let anyone in my house. Convos are held on together phone. Just think there's a man that will love you forever. You n your baby. Love you way more than he. Just the thought of that is whats getting me through my pregnancy
  • Omg I would go nuts... I mean I would come up.with some horrible things to do to them both! That is not acceptable! Show them you will not be treated this way! Hun I know it hurts but u deserve so much better.