Does anyone else get pain in their butt &n if so wat is it &n why

I hve this pain in ma butt tht cums often

Comments

• I've been getting it lately...I'm almost 38 week pregnant tho so I figured it had to do with going into labor soon.
  • Sciatica? Sharp pain in your butt that can travel down the back of your leg. Kinda sharp?
  • I use to get them. The ob told me those are cramps n normal
  • I cant walk w/o a limp i have sharp pain in my left butt cheek...tmi but i guess its the baby
  • @caiti5 im only 17wks &n 3days &n ma doc was shockd tht ma bby head was at tha bottom while lookn for tha heartbeat

@blueberrysmom yea dey sharp and ii get em a lot wen im drivn ir relaxed I do think its the bby I wish I stp tho

@vanessa_mom2b thnx hun

@ebbry89 I hvnt got em while wlkn I dnt wnt rf hem at awl
  • I get them but only in one cheek or the other. I haven't had it travel down my leg though.
  • Well u should def be thankful bc i literally have a hard time walking and its annoying and it only goes away wen it wants too i can barely sleep 2
  • I know what ur talking about and I believe its siatic nerve (don't kno the spelling) but I haven't had it in a very long time, thank you god because it not only made me look like a jackass when walking but also didn't feel very good. I think I was about ten to thirteen weeks when I got it and haven't had it since, I am over 18 weeks now. *knocks on wood*
  • Yes its vry painful dnt go away for a while bt they cme a few times in an hr mainly wen im relaxed
  • I got that constantly during my first trimester... I'm also 17w 3d now but those pains stopped a few weeks back. I never figured out any tricks to relieve them... Good luck!! Hope they subside!
  • In 37 and i have been gettib numbing cramp thr starts from my bum cheek all the way down my leg only on one side.. If i sit or lie on it for too long i get a dead leg.. Itsvstartin the bug the hell oitta me!! X
  • I got this too and what I did was start with a trip to the chiroprator! It is perfectly safe and can help major while pregnant just let them know you are pregnant as there is things they can't do to you. Then I take yoga and my instructor gave me a stretch to help loosen the hips and butt. Sit on the floor (on your sits/butt bones) and bend your knees and keep your legs about hip width apart and put your hands on the floor kinda behind your butt for support. Then let your legs fall from side to side keeping them on each side for a few nice easy slow deep breaths! This strech hurt so good lol. Next I got my bf to rub it! The easiest way for him to get to it (I have a big butt and it was deep in there lol) was lay over the arm of my couch with my weight on my upper thighs or low hips and made sure I wasn't squishing the baby (the arm of the couch gives a nice spot let the belly hang down) and I crossed my arms and rested ny head in them on the couch. And I made him put some weight into that massage! That also hurt so good and after a week of all this I have been pain free for a while now! Good luck! I am also a big yoga advocate! I really feel it has helped me to stay pain free as well! I do recommend taking it with an instructor if you decide to take it though as there are quite a few things you can't do while pregnant! Good luck ladies and I hope this helps!!!!!
  • Yes it's my oldest daughter. I think its because she's 15 and thinks she knows everything.
  • I'm 27 weeks now and I no longer get them but in the beginning I got them like everyday, drink water it usually helps to take cramps away!