Share Your Funniest, semi-dirty (not obscene) Joke...here's mine!

One day a boy killed a butterfly and his dad said, "u can't have butter for a week."

A couple of days later the boy killed a honeybee, the dad said, "no honey for a week."

Then they saw the mom step on a cockroach. The boy looked at his dad and said "are you gonna tell her or should I? :-D

Comments

• @onemoreonetheway I saw it on FB and I was like the ladies of Pregly would love this. lol
  • I don't have a joke but had to comment on how funny ur's was!! I am gonna use this one!! LOL! Thanks for the laugh!
  • mine is kind of old, but i figured i'd share anyway.

after dinner, a little boy's father was going take a shower, and the boy wanted to go. dad agreed, but said don't look down. nonetheless, the boy does, and asks "dad, what's that?" the father said the first thing that came to mind, "a snake". the following day the boy wanted to take a shower with his mother. she agreed, but told him not to look up or down. first he looks up and asks, "mom, what are those?" she thought quickly, and replied, "headlights." not long after the boy looks down, and asks, "what's that?" his mom replied "grass". later that night, a bad thunderstorm was coming through, and the little boy asks his parents if he could sleep with them. they agreed, but told him not to look under the covers. all of a sudden there was a flash of lightening and a loud roar, which scared the boy, so he pulled the covers up over his head, then yelled "mom! hurry, turn on the headlights! the snakes in the grass!"
  • @newmommy That one is new to me! lol!
  • @rhondalynn welcome! :-) go ahead!
  • What do gay horses say?..... haaaaaaay
  • A boy was babysitting his little brother and invited his gf 2 come over. They got on the top bunk. The boy said to the gf "we cant make alot of noise, my little brother is asleep below us. So when u want it faster say lettuce, when you want it slower say tomatoes". The gf kept screaming "tomato,lettuce,tomato,lettuce". The little boy woke up & said hey can u guys stop making a salad up there ur getting ur ranch dressing on me. ;)
  • @purple89 I remember my older brother telling me that joke years ago, and for the life of me I couldn't understand it. :p As soon as I read the first line, I LOLed.
  • LOL! I Got one!

There is a burnette, a blonde, and a red head sitting in the doctors waiting to see What their having...

The burnette says "I already know what im having...cause when we conceived I was on top so were having a girl!"

The red head said "oh well then I know what I'm having...I'm having a boy cause he was on top, missionary, when we conceived."

They look over to the blonde...she was sobbing and she looked up and said...

"OMG!! We did it doggy style so I'm having a puppy!!!!!!"

Haaaha. :p I'm a blonde so I think its funny!
  • @purple89 heard that one several times but it's still so funny to me! lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lil johnny was in school

Teacher said today question which part of ur body goes to heavin?

First kid: I know ur hands
    teacher: y
    First kid: because u pray with them
    Teacher: gud answer

Second kid: I know, I know ur heart
    teacher: y
    Second kid: because God wants u to love everyone
    Teacher: very gud answer

Johnny raises his hand
    Teacher: oh lord, johnny wat is it
    Johnny: what I was juat gon say ur feet
    Teacher: now why would u say that
    Johnny: I don't know I went into my parents room, I saw my moms under the covers legs in the air n she said oh god I'm coming I'm coming
  • My daughters favorite. What kind of bees make milk

Boobees
  • @Mama_Kat I think I remember that episode of Family Guy! horrible!

That's just like that other joke on there...

*Peter talking to a female co-worker* "Why do women have boobs?"

Co-worker: "Why?"

Peter: *with eyes lowered towards her bust* "So you have something to look at while talking to them?"

:-D :-/
  • @waiting I know every time I hear it cracks me up
  • A horny husband helps his wife set up a password for a computer. He typed: MYPENIS. She fell on the floor laughin when he said *ERROR* NOT LONG ENOUGH. Hehe
  • One day a middle aged man was admiring himself in his wife's floor length mirror. He told her 'look at that, I am over 50 years old, eat right, exercise--I am a ball of dynamite!'

Wife replies, 'Yeah, too bad you only have a 3 inch fuse.'
  • Got another one...it is one of my favorites :)

A little boy was playing with his train set in the living room. His mom is in the kitchen making lunch. She hears him say 'Woo-woo!! All you mothereffers wanna get on the train--get on the train...all you mothereffers wanna get off the train--get off the train.'

Mom thinks to herself she must be hearing things, her little boy wouldn't say such things & goes back to making lunch.

She hears it again. She goes into the living room, spanks him & tells him she never wants to hear him speak that way again.

A few hours later, she is back in the kitchen making dinner. Once again she hears 'Woo-woo!! All you people who wanna get on the train--get on the train. All you people wanna get off the train--get off the train; if you have any complaints; go talk to the b**ch in the kitchen!!'
  • I swear this is the last one...for now :-D

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.

The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

The little girl said, 'When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah'.
    The teacher asked, 'What if Jonah went to hell?'
    The little girl replied, 'Then you ask him'.
  • edited April 2011
    @mrsdelrae
    L0L both 2nd & 3rd were hilarious to meeee!
    love em..
  • @ islandgirl that is good I still can't stop laughing!!