SAD & DISAPOINTED!!!!!! (long)

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Ok so this is probably just my hormones but im so sad right now. For the last week my bf has been telling me he was going to take me to Disney on Ice (i know childish but I never been). Well he got tickets to a baseball game from work for last night we were suppose to go but didnt because he wanted to go to the park & drink well I was a little disappointed but thought oh well atleast we are going to do something together tonight. So all day today I was thinking we were going to disney on ice then he tells me his cousin is bbq @ the park & he is going he asked me if wanted to go (idk anybody up there I cant drink or smoke im 38wks & live in tx so its hot as hell) so I told him no I didnt want to go & he just left . Now im sitting here crying.

He works all week so im always alone in this apartment I just was really looking forward to going somewhere with him today.

Im tired of feeling so alone I mean I let him use my car cause I dont work anymore.

If I say something to him we are going to argue because he invited & he stayed home last night & didnt go out to the club.(he just stayed here & slept woo hoo)

Sorry this is so long just didnt have anyone to vent to

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hey we are in the same boat I havehad time to sit back and realize I might be doing this on my own... hopefully he will come around when the child comes but if not always have a plan B!!!
  • @mama0811 yeah ive tried talking writing letters it seems like nothing gets thru to him.

@mybabe yeah I agree on plan b lol I mean he is not a bad person but he doesnt understand being pregnant really isnt fun. Like to him he doesnt understand y I dont want to go to the bbq at the park ughhh its frustrating
  • U should have went and got on his nerves so then he would understand. Its to hot and your to pregnant to enjoy cook outs
  • @jade_may9th I was thinking abt that but I didnt wanna look like the bitch in front of a whole bunch of ppl Idk
  • You should cancel plans with him one day and let him know how it feels