Attn Wal-mart customers: Sorry about the boob show

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
Pushing my 2 year old in the cart, he says mommy I want a hug. I bend down to hug my buddy, and he pulls a fake out and pulls my shirt completly down. love my kid, lol

Comments

• Lmao priceless moment
  • Wht a show lol :)
  • Haha wait until the kids start talking about other ppl...my 3 yr old said wow mom that woman has a baby in her tummy like you...(she wasn't prego)
  • My friend just had twins and is breast feeding them, so my 3 year old keeps telling me and everyone else "my brother/sisters (we don't know what we are having yet) is going to eat milk out of my mommy's boobies!" pointing and trying to lift my shirt to show them.
    Poor lady at the check out the other day got a show! Cause i wasn't paying attention to what she was saying and up goes my shirt!
  • Lmao.. oh that's embarassing and funny :) my little brother asked my mom one time when we were in the check out line 'mommy why are you black?'. My mom is white, just really tan from working outside. Haha..
  • I was just glad I was wearing my victorias secret. My fiancee just laughed and said I should show off the girls more often :">
  • Lol girl that happens to me all the time with my 2 yr old he's always doing it at store and at the school when I go pick up my other kids.. I've gotten to where I can't even wear a low cut shirt.. My husband laughs evertime I tell him it happened again..lol