ugh....

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I'm so sick. I don't even want to get out of bed. Can someone give me any tips on morning sickness. Please

Comments

• I never had bad morning sickness but try to eat crackers toast etc... to get something in ur stomach try not to be in cars early in morning... don't eat a lot at night.. stay hydrated!
  • Saltine crackers are a pregnant woman's best friend!
  • Ive tried EVERYTHING! Crackers,.sprite, ginger ale, sucking on a lime, minty gum, and while all of these may work sometimes, or not at all, my prescription from my doctor worked best! Goodluck!
  • Thank you guys. I'm sick like all the time, some smells ,the way some things look just any and everything sets me off. My mom said that cause I'm sick all the time I'm having a boy. How can see tell that because I'm sick all the time?
  • Just saw on that show the Doctors... Go get the motion sickness wrist straps .. totaly med free and work with the sickness! They say it is completly safe and hey its worth a try and they are not expensive :) You can find them at most stores in the pharmacy section.
  • @sadandpreg that's not necessarly true, I was sick from 8 weeks till the day they induced me and I had a girl. There is this sucker called b-natal its a morning sickness sucker. You can buy it from babies r us it works miracles. Also if you take iron pills that could be what makes you sick. Being preggo you can't really determine why other than your preggo. But Google those suckers, they work well. I hope I was some help to you. I know how that is, it sucks. Like I said, I was sick my whole nine months. I'm pregnant now and stopped being sick about 16 weeks in. Hope you get over your sickness soon!
  • also I agree with @blueanjel my Dr said they work well. I haven't tried them but heard they work
  • Thanks I'm going to try them today, just as soon as I drag myself out the bed and it don't work my dr have to give me some relief.