can't get comfy!!!!

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I am almost 7wks, and I am having the worst time ever getting comfortable when I sleep! I feel like if its this bad now, it will be torture 6 months from now lol....

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know I'm so tired all day because I'm so restless at night!
  • Omg I know I'm laying down right now and I'm so lazy I have my phone on a pillow I won't even hold it up ha ha
  • Its crazy how being so early makes us sssooo tired I am ready for bed at like 8:00....can't believe I'm still awake :)
  • I went and bought a body pillow to place between my legs and I heard something about laying on your left side while pregnant helps. Those things help me a lot, maybe it'll work for you.
  • Thanks I actually was planning on getting a body pillow cuz I have been putting the blanket between my legs at night so I hope it helps...I also wake up drenched in sweat if I wear more than a sports bra to bed...this baby sure is making me wacky lol
  • At 8am I am ready for a nap :)
  • Lol my body pillow defiantly helps. I dunno what I would do without it.
  • Ha! Wait until u can't sleep on ur back, ur belly and then u can't roll over with ease anymore but need to because the baby sits on nerves that cause u to loose feeling in parts of ur body. Its fantastticccc
  • Body pillow is deff like god. I'm with you nykolle, don't know what id do w mine either.
  • I'm the same way. I am so restless at night, but so tired throughout the day. I am going to try to start working nights to see if that helps. I just get so uncomfortable at night, my back hurts, I'm hot and my boobs hurt. But in the morning I could sleep forever! (as long as I don't have to pee )
  • It will get a little better second trimester. Then the third is the worst!
    Body pillow for sure! I used to sleep with a pillow behind my back to ease the pressure, pain. One between my legs, and one of those inflatable swim rings under my belly. That was the best thing ever. When you hit 3rd trimester remember that one. You just blow it up a little bit then it gives just enough support for your huge belly! Lol. Can wait for that one again.
  • I've seen this thing called the pregnancy pillow...I'm getting one soon :-)
  • Thanks for the tips ladies!!

@kmose77 how did u sleep with the swimming ring? On your side?
  • Omg! I want!!! It looks like they are sleeping in heaven!I'm due in like 10 days...i wish I knew about those pillows sooner :-(
  • Aww :( I found it on amazon for like $30 cheaper too..