squirting..?

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
any tips on how to? I wanna do it so bad lol

Comments

• I wana know too. lol
  • lol smh
  • Lol I knoe! !!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can't do it without trying but when I want to I just push instead of holding back when you're having sex and get that need to pee feeling. Its also easier when your gspot is being stimulated by fingers and you push out instead of holding it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I use a g spot vibrator that I bought on adam & eve.com. its a long vibrator with a ball on the end of it that's angled a bit. It runs about $12. Its the only thing other than my husband fingering me that can get me to squirt. Also staying hydrated makes you squirt more i've seen
  • Just curious...r g spot vibrator/simulators safe during pregnancy? I jus got 1 and after I bought it I got 2 thinkin lol an I'm way 2 embarrassed 2 ask my dr
  • @breewashington08 I don't know but I know when I got to like 4months it was very uncomfortable so I stopped
  • Oh wow! This is quite the convo! Lol idk what 2 say and I always have something 2 say...but ok..y'all keep me quite entertained! @brittbabiie let us know if u expeirience it! Lol
  • @stevenjsalas_mommy I've jus been way to chicken to try it without knowing 4 sure. An I'm almost 5months. Lol guess I'll hav 2 wait 2 play
  • @breewashington08 try it if it is uncomfortable for u stop
  • i use to do it a lot but the mess afterwards made me stop lol at first i didnt kno if i was squirting or peeing when hubby fingered me but i could keep doing it like every 2 mins so it had to be squirting n not pee lol i did it like 20 times one nite lol
  • @mommy_of_2: I agree the mess wasnt much fun but I've only been able to do it a couple times and my bd wants me to do it all the time now but I just can't seem to remember how I did it.