omg to meny haert beats for me. im haven triplets

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
To meny haert beats for . Im thing about adoption for 2 of my triplets. Im singel and just maken it one my own what should I do im so stressed.

Comments

• Omg.. that must be so difficult. I wanted to be prgnant with twins but I still got lucky with one.. Wish I could help u.. Good luck
  • Omg :/ how could you adopt two out :(
    How far along are you?
  • I just don't know what to do. I want to keep my babys so bad but its just so hard.
  • Im 10 weeks.
  • Do u have family that can help u
  • Wow I would freek out too :O
  • I only have my cosin here in ny. And she has 4 kids of her own to sets of twins.
  • Speaking from close experience, my mother gave up my brother bc of the same reasons, its been 24 yrs, she still cries and wonders about his life. I would like to encourage you to pray and remember god gives you what you need not what u want, so apparently you need these babies, and they need u.
    Remember we as mothers make a way out of no way and where 1 can eat 2 can eat where 2 can 3 can eat, EVERYTHIBG WILL BE OK
  • If u have no one in ny, move if you have to in order to have the support you will need
  • I wish I had someone to talk to. Im new here with no friends and almost no family. I found out I was pregnet the day after I moved here and haven't even been able to get ahold of the dad because he just shipped out on his 1st torw.
  • I don't have the money to even get back.
  • Have faith, it will be ok....u have 3 lil blessings, most of us only have 1. God sees something in you....

So your cousin has 2 sets of twins?
  • Yes. And so dose my sister
  • Thats very odd....wow
  • My mom and aunt are twins who merried twin brother so the jeen was passed on I guess. My oldest brother is the onlyone of my sibling the has had a singel birth.
  • I like what you said about God giving us what we need and not what we want.hang in there .God will always provide.keep the faith alive.those babies need you! There will always be a way.am wishing and praying I could take your place coz id have support as well as the love from my hubby.but indeed its true God knows what He's doing .you need your babies as much as they need you.
  • Ima give my all but what if its not eanuff
  • that would be so difficult. just remember people have done it before and you'll be okay. in the end its your choice! good luck!
  • Thank u everyone.
  • I understand but yes you're right give your all..that way whatever you decide later.....you won't have any regrets and any 'what ifs' and 'couldve been' or 'i shoudve been'

Think positively for now ,it helps..you will attract the perfect circumstances that will help you out !
  • I keep thinking about the sex of the babys and what they will look like and wishing I could feel the kick. I feel like I love them and they are not even here yet. But I still feel like im just not ready for all of this dose this make me a bad person for wanting to give them uo
  • It doesn't make u a bad person, it makes you a responsible one because you want what is best for your little ones. Plus I know a married couple who are not able to have children and they have been wanting a child of their own. There are many people out there like this so u should feel very lucky cause some people can't even have one, but in the end its your choice and I have faith that you will make the right decision. Good luck :)