I'm so happy

I'm so happy today. I'm 14 weeks now. I just want to know what I'm having as soon as possible. How long do u have to wait?

Comments

• It just depends on your ob. Most will wait til 20 weeks. I found out at 16 weeks and have my 20 week appt next wk.
  • I was 15 weeks yesterday! I feel like its takin forever I have 5 more weeks until I find out what we r having. After that I bet time will only go buy even slower cause im gunna want to go out and buy stuff but I hear its bad luck to shop so early
  • @ babies12 I heard u have to wait until 20 weeks. That sucks. @ MAmajolene I know how ur feeling I can't wait to start shopping
  • It just depends on your ob. I found out by accident but getting it confirmed next wk. :) they just like for you too wait for 20 wks because the genitals are developed
  • i found out at 18 weeks
  • I have a appointment on May 25. I think I will be 19 weeks. I can't wait that long because of my child's father will be out of town. So had to schedule a ultrasound some where else so he can find out with me
  • I'm 15 weeks and I can't wait to ind out either :-) .. imy doc says I have to wait till 20 weeks but i m hopin I can find out @ 18.. I'm not really showing yet... I had and ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and heard my babys heartbeat last week ..my hubby and I are very excited ..its our first.. but I'm wondering when ill look prego rather than look like I ate too much for lunch ;-)
  • I found out at 17
  • I'm so happy to know that there is other pregnant woman in the same boat as me. Congrats Ladies.
  • Im finding out nxt week at 17 weeks.