When do stretch marks pop up??

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Im just curious to kno im 23 weeks I use palmers daily! My tummy does itch but I try not to scratch it.. I do have a certain spot below my belly button that itches but I think its just a rash.

Comments

• Don't itch.... keep cream on it and try oil too
  • Consider yourself lucky lol....I'm very small 5'6 and was about 120 when I got pregnant...I gained no weight for almost five months but by the time I was 6 weeks my whole behind lol was covered in stretch marks...I never got any on my tummy and have no idea why I got them...totally unfair lol...say your prayers you don't!! :)
  • I counted 6 stretch marks so far on my tummy and I'm 17 weeks. o-+
  • Ive always gotting them at the very end cuz thats when u.usually get hugh...but thank god ive never got them big purple ones
  • I Usually got them around 8 months
  • Usually when your belly starts to itch. I have 4 boys, 13, 9 n two 6 year olds. My stomach looks like a road map. But does your mom have stretch marks? I think the elasticity in your skin is heriditary
  • I didn't have a single stretch mark until after I gave labor. As soon as he came out I had huge purple ones. But they faded.
  • @1tianvelly yes my mom has lots she has three kids. So im sure ill get them. I was also 120 nd 5'6 before I got prego but idk I just havent got ne maybe after I have him they will pop up.... But thanks so much ladies :)
  • It depends, people are different. I didn't get one stretch mark, and used coco butter every now and then. My sister on the other hand got them all over her bely, but she also scratched all the time...so try not to scratch.
  • I heard its hereditary too. I didn't have any with my first pregnancy until I was 35 weeks but the ones I got aren't that bad and they have faded. I'm now 33 weeks and I haven't got anymore yet hopefully it stays that way!