silly question about pregnancy weeks?

2»

Comments

• No, I think pretty much everyone goes off of the 40-week timeline... besides, that would put 'churxh girl' -lol- 2 weeks further off, not closer. She just has her math wrong... or maybeee she's not pregnant at all?!? Just kidding!
  • Hey gals...hope everyone been having a great pregnancy...I have a 7yr daughter...pregnant with our second due June 25...I'm 19 weeks...I've been feeling our lil angel since I was 3 1/2 months...dont worry...once you feel the baby kick you'll know...
  • I'm glad you asked this question, because I was confused too! I think I got it now :-) Oh, and I am due July 16th with my first as well :-) We find out the sex on Valentine's Day!
  • @ivetterivera0419 aaaah im anxious:)
    @JJsl3al3y What a great valentines day gift! That is awesome :)
  • @ivetterivera0419 we are close. I'm due the 24th!! Just found out today were having a girl!!! So exciting..
  • Im soo glad yu asked this question Iwas so confused! @jjsl3al3y that is awsome great v day present. We found out wat we were having on my bfs birthday he said it was the greatest gift cuz he got wat he wanted a boy :)
  • Ashley...I brought up this convo to hubby...about the weeks situation...lol he's argueing with me...that since I'm 20 wks today...due date June 25...okay 40 wks in pregnancy...20 wks is 5 months...I only have 16 wks left...bcuz 20 wks...would mean I have 20 wks left which would be a whole other 5 months...so stop saying im 5 months...when im really 4 months...and have 20 wks to go when due in June...lol my last menstrual was September 18...I swear men swear they are always right!! All I can do is just laugh...
  • Congrats @ first_time_mommy & Future Mrs. Rowlson...we're hoping for a boy...but if another girl...happy no matter what!!
  • @ivetterivera0419 lol... yes they just dont get it:) but on youre husbands behalf they say 9 months then go by 40 weeks... so in all actuality its 10 months right?! Why can't it be more simple ... lol
  • Omg, men DON'T understand!!!!!! Whatever tho. They never will so why try...lol