GROSS! DO NOT READ IF YOUVE GOT A WEAK STOMACH!!!

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
Yuck...

Ever have a craving for a peanut butter sandwich? That thick, yummy, and creamy goodness. In one pound of peanut butter, it typically can contain up to 150 bug fragments and 5 rodent hairs.

In the mood for fast food? An average person will consume 12 pubic hairs in their fast food annually. Gross!

It's almost summer time, and that means the pools are open! If you swim one hour in a public pool you will intake 1/12 liters of urine.

Think you've got it bad when you vomit? The longest recorded projectile vomiting is 27 feet. I wonder what he ate.

We all like a man who gives a nice firm hand shake. However, you might want to think twice before returning the firm grip. Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and did not wash their hands.

Through contact with door knobs, counter tops, and other daily objects your hand will come in contact with 15 penises a day.

When we sleep we are the most relaxed and at peace. Who would've thought that while you are snoozing you were inhaling bugs! In a years time, most humans will consume 14 insects while in their sleep.

Having work done to your house? Research has shown that in a lifetime you will have had 22 workmen examine the dirty contents of your linen basket.

Here comes the bride. Next time you're planning to attend a wedding reception you might want to bring a hanker chief. You have a 1/100 chance of taking home a cold sore from one of the guests. Cold sores are a form of oral herpes!

I HAVE WAAAAY TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS... FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THIS GROSS LIST OF FACTS!

Comments

• Lmao, love it x
  • Lol. Some made me giggle.
  • Iiiiicccccckkkkk!!!! Lol welp glad i hate peanut butter i rather cook so tht kuts dwn on the pubs im already a germaphobe so i carry germX every where i go i knt help the bugs jus hope they dnt eat my baby wen im sleepin i hate public pools thts y we hve our own lol
  • P.s i like penis bt nt tht much & 4 heaven sakes herpes!!!!!! Thts jus plain ole nasty lmao bt ths is funny
  • & sniffin sum panties is probaly how they gt the herpes anyway
  • Lmao lol @OregonMama check the camping isle
  • Well I don't know a lot of gross facts but I do know that most hotels 5 stars or not DO NOT change the comforter and sometimes don't even change the sheets (think of the body fluids, yuck). They have a rule in cleaning the bathroom sink, tub, toilet, next room gets same treatment (SAME SPONGE). If there are glasses in that bathroom, you can bet that's the sponge used to wash them too.
  • Read this somewhere, movie theatre seats were swabbed and shown to have fecal matter on them. I always sit on a sweater.
    I'm never shaking a male hand again :(
  • Hahahah nasty world
  • @Supermom405 ... id like to eliminate all those things from my life but I'll tell you I would be with @OregonMama I'm going to be bubble girl hehe... if not at kmart I will ebay it :)

@kkmommy eeewwwwww thank godness I don't really travel but really where's the number for the health dept.? That's just rediculous! I don't understand how they would think that's okay in any way shape or form yuck yuck yuck!

@Jaime77 that's just perfect I have to clean shit all day everyday so now what you're saying is that on date night I get to sit in it lol they need seat protectors @ the movies... super now I've got to squat during the movie and not just in the bathroom!
  • Lol! it's not hard to wash your hands after a bm, but typically men don't, then they sit on the seat touching it. Even grosser imagine the girl sharing his popcorn!
  • Haha that's so funny!!!
  • Ick! Y r men so nasty
  • That made me laugh. But I'm thoroughly disgusted!!! Yup it do look like its all the mens fault too don't it!! Pigs! Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Okay ladies u have officially made me what to go live in a bubble that it so gross, that could b y i enjoy staying hm so much and hate going out into public places.
  • Out of those 14 bugs you eat a year 7 of them are spiders. Oh and I have worked in hotels I haven't come across one that changes the comforter (the very top one) unless it has a visible stain on it! Its super gross! For how much they charge they should! Hotels are foul!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.... bugs eh theyre just extra protien lol
  • Lol & people think I am just being rude when I don't want to shake their hands!
  • must be somethinh wrong with me not one thing in that list concerned me :s
  • Wow now im really gona watch my hands
  • Well I hate peanuts, I dnt like hugging,touching or shacking anyone, so I'm ok in that area, but I can't say for the rest,eeeeeeewwwwww
  • @bummy87 lol it didn't really bother me either! I mean sure that stuff is gross but I came in contact with it and never knew. Also I believe germs are great! The more you come in contact with the healthier you are!