NO BABY BUMP

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
My doctor finally gave me a due date, he moved it upto August 8th, which puts me at 25weeks and 2days, but still no baby bump. I have beenfeeling movementsince 16weeks,nowthey are much stonger. I'm ready to start getting special treatment by strangers, lol. My babies think I'm lying about a baby. I'm about to buy a fake one, is anybody else in the same boat?

Comments

• is this your first?

my cousin had a baby on 12/23 and she had no idea she was pregnant, no belly or anything and her doctor said the baby implanted on the back of the uterus and thats why she didnt show.. that was her first
  • I was for My son
  • @trying4first, nope, third pregnancy. i have been seeing other peoplaround me tell me they are 16weeks, and even on here, and im like wow,icant seem to get any type of baby bump, I'm gonna post a pic once I get dressed, but this is my first boy, before,mybutt got huge, now its gone, lol, I hate it. They estimated him tobe a little less than 2lbs. He does feel heavy byt nobaby bump.
    @expectingbabynumber3 when did you start to show with your son?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @bri2186 maybe. My boobs were a doubleD, now they are enormous, I don't even want to get them measured. It looks like I'm 10weeks. I'm tiny. I'm 5'4 like 135, hugeboobs, no butt. This baby has reallychanged my body.. I hope it goes back to normal.
  • Towards the end like 7-8 but I was really small
  • I'm due August 5 and ill be 25 weeks Friday. I started showing at 15 weeks and this is my first pregnancy. :) what're you having?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BabyComingSoon143 Well if your 25weeks Friday then shouldn't ibe 25weeks 3days after you? I don't understand the science behind this whole thing.but imhaving aboy,how aboutyou?
  • @bri2186, what's booty food, people don't knowwho I am anymore, ineed my hips back, lol...
  • @Boho_Chic yeah, you should be like 3 days after me. So shouldn't you be 24 weekI'm 24 weeks 5 days. My lmp was Oct 29. I went by the apps on the beginning and felt so good when my Dr confirmed it. And congrats on your boy, I'm having a girl!!! :-D
  • @babycomingsoon143 I had bleeding untilJanuary, at first they determined my lmp was november 19th thenmove it to October. Congrats onyour girl, have you thought of any names?
  • @Boho_Chic She's our little Jemma Grace. :) 3 J's. My boyfriend Joshua, I'm Jordan and now Jemma. What about you?
  • @babycomingsoon143 aww, you should keep her dressed in all white, that name sounds angelic. But no names yet, he will have his fathers last name and a middle name begining with 'L' and a first name with an A, or C. Idk yet. His nickname right now is baby Jesus:)
  • @Boho_Chic Aww lol well I'm sure he'll have a beautiful name when yall decide . :) I like the nick name. I love talkin about baby stuff.