what do you ladies think

edited April 2011 in Trying to conceive
Lately every night I have been nausus (sp) sometims I even have to sit up cuz of it. And every time I eat something, no matter what, how much or when, I have gas. I'm constantly burping. Even this morning, I hadn't even got out of bed and didn't eat anything and started. My boobs have been pretty sore and there are little bumps (some are white) on my areola. The last couple days my stomach has been pretty firm. And I have had some cramping. And I had to pee a lot. Af due april22. I haven't taken a test yet. I want to take a test but I am afraid to see another bfn. Does anyone else feel this way.

Comments

• Get a blood test.
  • I felt Like that wait untiil the 22 sometimes ur hgg level r low to show if u r. Good luck baby dust
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks ladies. I will wait. Friday is payday so I will go get a test then and take it Saturday morning.
  • GOOD LUCK TO U, I just had a mc on Feb.22nd, and is still ttc I had a positive LH on saturday. Me and my husband did our job now we are in the waiting period to find out in two week what it will be, hope it'll be a POSITIVE results. My mom told me today she dreamt of fishes so hopefuly It's all good.
  • I'm sorry to hear about your mc. I hope you get a bfp this month with a happy health baby. Gl and lost of baby dust to you.