Has anyone started???

edited April 2011 in November 2011
Has anyone started buying stuff for your baby? I am so excited I want to do something for my baby I don't know the sex and I'm not do til November 12th I just happy!!! Anybody buy stuff yet???

Comments

• Nope I really want to but everyone keeps telling me its bad luck until after 3 months.. im due nov 19 :)
  • i did im due sept 14 i got the car seat wit the base for 65 cash lol wat a steal?
  • I'm due Sept 25 and I don't find out the sex for 2 now weeks but this week we are getting the crib. As soon as I find out its off to babies r us :)
  • I've gone a bit over bored since finding out. I'm due on the 11th of Nov and already got a car seat, bottle warmer/cooler, sterilizer, some bottles, 3 baby grows in white, couple of blankets and some little rattles, I'm just buying bits and pieces when I can and not doing all at once so it doesn't feel like I'm spending loads
  • I will this week...I'm now more sure my baby is a girl so I can star now!
  • I am so anxious but I know I need to wait ill start the 14th week I should be in the clerk by the second trimester!!! Hope you ladies enjoy your shopping days!!!
  • I have alot of stuff for my baby. I never thought I would have another but lucky my grandma kept the crib my son used.
  • @mybabe so it's safe to wait 14weeks before shopping? ????
  • I'm also due the 12th and I've been buying things
  • I have no clue I just want to buy stuff LOL!!! I might wait til my second trimester and start but I'm excited!!! @redhead25 keep me posted on your pregnancy we can be buddies yea!!!
  • I'm about 14 wks but have ben buying stuff for over a month now...obviously can't wait to find out the sex so I can stop buying both ;)
  • Im 26 weeks and just now my MIL bought us a crib.. First thing we have for the baby.. I want to shop shop shop but hubbys says no wait til the babyshower which is June 4th and im having a csection July 15th..
  • Isn't it hard to wait ladies!!! I just want to spend up the father of my child's money LOL!!! What's the best thing to start buying if your not sure of the sex diapers???
  • @mybabe definitely! I buy diapers and wipes every pay check. I can't wait to find out sex so I can start buying everything. I'm contemplating paying for a 3d in a few weeks to find out gender early. 20 weeks is forever away
  • Yea I know it seems like forever!!!!when can you do 3d and how much will it cost???
  • I'm 11 weeks with my fourth and feel huge. I've had to wear loose clothing for at least a month now;) well at least I look prego and not fat now :)
  • Im due sept 29 with a boy n i just bought a swing, diaper bag n some clothes..next month im gettin the carseat =)
  • I'm due Nov 5th and I bought a onezie already lol because it was sooo cute its yellow and white and if its a girl ill just put a yellow bow on her head with it. I've also bought a fetal heart monitor just to be able to hear babys heart. It's the best sound ice ever heard :)
  • My moms going to start buying the big boxes of diapers, like one every month . So we can start stacking up . I think that's very smart
  • @fashion_junky91 make sure it is not recalled. Your hospital may not let you leave if it's out of date or recalled. Lol. But yes you can buy gender neutral stuff for your baby. Stuff like blankets and little things but my advice avoid big items until 3 months. And lol don't go overboard. Good luck momma.
  • I have almost everything except fo diapers and such, just need to figure out where to put it all. I waited until i found out the sex before I bought anything. Only because there isnt really too much neutral things out there anymore. :(
  • My wife is due 11/14/11 and we have picked out just about every big item and now waiting for week 15 to shop till we drop :-)
  • @krazymomofadrian i def check the date on it sent the warranty and recall list papers in you cant b too sure :-?
  • Good lol then that is a steal. Good job girl lol.
  • @Fashion_Junky91 where Did you find that at?!?
  • i find alot of good deals at amazon.com which have free shipping @mybabe
  • ill start buyin thing when i make it to 2nd trimester. im high risk so i cant really go shopping like i want
  • OK thanks!!!