Who is a first time mommy and....

Team yellow?? From the first day I found out I was prego I wanted to know what I was having!! But when I turned 10 weeks or so baby daddy and I decided to wait and not know what we're having. Anyone else waiting?? :)

Comments

• Aww cute!! Wish mii bd was that patient!! @ first I wanted to wait too !! But naa :(
  • I know :) When I asked him he said it was up to me but I told him it was our decision. So he agreed that we could wait!! :) I'm only 13+4 weeks and it seems so far away but its going by fast!!
  • My bd wanted to wait, but i was too anxious to start shopping lol
  • So am I!! But you could buy mutual colors that a boy or girl could wear. :)
  • this is my first pregnancy, im 17wks due sept 26th, n we are not finding out, I want to but hubby says no bc it will be the biggest suprise of ur life go team yellow
  • At first my bd convinced me not to find out but then we went to the store to shop n saw how super super hard it is to find gender neutral things. I started crying lol (hormones) and finally we decided to find out! Im only 12w1d
  • @krazeemargie: My parents said the same thing! Lol. Yay! Go team Yellow!!
    @brttnywstn14: Aww. Well I hear its bad luck to shop before 14 weeks.. And the only thing I've really looked at is stuff for a baby shower.
  • @nessa_babyyy we haven't shopped yet we were just looking around...we aren't shopping till after we find out the sex. The only thing we have bought is diapers and wipes...we buy a package of each every time my bf gets paid.
  • Thats good! When are you due?
  • @brttnywstn14 be careful. Some babies have allergies to certain diapers!

You go team yellow girls. I well HAVE to find out! I'm not much into gender neutral things so I need to know! But i do have 2 friends who did not find out!
  • @nessa_babyyy im due 11/1 when are u due?

@babyluv8 i have the receipts
  • @BabyLuv8: Lol. I know! The thought goes through my head a lot and I still wonder if I can wait that long. I think I can! I'm going to steve myself too. Lol.
    @brttnywstn14: I'm due Oct 22nd.
  • I'm team yellow too. Thought I was the only one waiting. Our baby is due in September - can't wait. I think after all that pain it will be nice to have a surprise at the end of it all.