TMI but my boobs are hugee im scared

Before my first son I was a average 36 C after him I breastfed and got up to 36DD now my boobs are just huge im scared some rude ass lady even asked me if I ever considered a breast reduction its insane and its killing my back!!

Comments

• @Expectin_myy2nd I'm on my first pregnancy went from 40d to 40ddd . I know that breast is considered a cosmetic surgery that insurance doesn't cover. I'm from Michigan and I was going to have a breast reduction but it wasn't considered cosmetic, because it was causing me back problems as where I couldn't work, walk or lift. It was considered a health problem. So my insurance would cover it. I never went through with it. But if they're really bother you, you could buy a really expensive bra to help support them.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I stared a ddd bit have gone up 2 cup sizes and now starting to out grow that lol... on top of that I dont produce milk, what a waste huh
  • Ahh ladies yes its ridiclious how much they have grown and just keep growing it sucks because it makes me look even bigger.
    @supermommy89 yea my insurance only will pay half! Its not unbearable yet but it just goes to show u what else pregnancy does to our bodies.

@isaiahnjocelynsmommy omg an F that's craxy good luck girl!! Are u guna breastfed?
    @sarahbeara03 why don't u produce milk?
  • I produce yhe colostrum but when im supposed to have milk nothing comes out really .... others in my family have been the same but it doesnt stop me from trying I jisy have to be careful amd supplememt baby with formula
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm usually a 34c and I've gone to a 36G. I dunno if your having a hard time finding a bra or not. I just got the proper fitted bra last week fron dillards and it has helped ease some of the aches :) good luck
  • They will go back to "normal" eventually won't they?! I just went to ddd and I'm only 14 weeks. I hope they don't stay this way!
  • I got a boob job in Nov which took me from a 34 small B to a 34 D and then I got pregnant at the end of December (perfect timing, right??) Now they are a 36DD.. They will go back to "normal" right??
  • they generally do go back down, I was told to keep well moisturized so the elastocity in your skin helps snap em back in place lol