is anyone here from louisiana

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Where are you from and what's your bue date. I'm from Lacombe but I live in Baton Rouge and my due date is 11-6-11

Comments

• I live in New Orleans and my due date is June 8 but my c-section is June 1. Congrats
  • @kcoolzchic. Thanks and congrats to you to. Can I ask you a question why are you having a c-section? Not being rude but I'm new to this and just wanted all the info but I was considering water birth. But I'm still weighing my options.
  • @kaloresxcierre o. Ok not to far from me and congrats. Is this your first?
  • edited April 2011
    @sadandpreg Thanx and you being curious isn't being rude. Like you said your new to this and its better to ask then to not know at all. I had a c-section with my 2yr old and I was aiming for a vbac this time but I developed something called marginal placenta previa when I was about 25 weeks and it didn't correct itself so I have to get another c-section. MPP is basically when the placenta is to close to the opening of the cervix. It can cause serious problems for the baby and I if I don't have a c-section :(
  • @kcoolzchic I'm so sorry to hear that and I will keep you and your baby in my prayers, and thanks for answering my question
  • @kaloresxcierre yes it is. Do u know what your having yet? I want a girl.
  • From the Westbank due 9-22 :)
  • I'm from Lafayette, due Sept 10 & found out last week it's a boy:)
  • I'm from the westbank, moved to Alexandria last July, but moving back next week. And, I'm due August 27. Won't know the gender until next Thursday! So excited!
  • Shreveport in tha house!
  • I live in slidell, due Sept 24th :)
  • @babiescoming2011. I went to school in slidell and my family still lives there
    Congrats to all the mommy's
  • @sdubois congrats. @cajunmom congrats I can't wait until I fond out what I'm having but for some reason I think its a girl and it could be that I just want a girl lol.
  • @newmommy I know you are excited cause I would be to. I'm 12weeks and I wanna go shopping soooooo bad I can't wait.
  • @salsabia congrats mommy.
  • TO MY SHREVEPORT LADIES....GO EAT AT MY UNCLE'S RESTAURANT

ERNEST ORLEANS FINE DINING
    its so great but even better when eating for 2 lol