boy has same name as mom?

edited April 2011 in Baby names
my sister aand her bf finally decided the baby names
if its a girl: Mariella Rae
if its a boy: Jordan Anthony
I like them both but the only prob is that jordan is my sisters middle name and I dont want the baaby to have his first name be his moms middle name his whole life... thoughts?

Comments

• I personally wouldn't mind it. Unless her middle name is someone u don't like. I wanted Jameson for my son (jaime's son.) Lol but daddy said no.
  • O don't c a problem with that I like it
  • @Jaime77 I like tjat its clever:) and thays true but its kinda annoying cause she swore she wouldnt pick/use any names of ppl/places/things shes meet before so whenever I said a cute name she alwaus tirned it down.. and now she might name it after herself haha but its gonna be her baby so whatever she waants;)
  • Your going to be a terrific auntie, my brother wanted Damion for his son. We all said nooo. He didn't care about our opinion. In the end the momma picked Aydin.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I like the name
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jaime77 thank you, your baby will have a great mom:)
    @FirstTimeMommyToBe I understand it can be annoying and thanks for telling me, im glad I asked the people here because now I wont trll my sister cause I annoy her enough:) its a really cute name and its her baby
  • I think its just fine, it goes very well as a boy or girl name. I doubt most people would know its his.moms middle name. The family I work for, the daughter has her moms first name (ryan) for her middle name, I think its cute to pass it down, develops a "family name"