just a joke n drama is all i see here

Comments

• Well I'm psychic n can tell the difference lol but I don't care nobody should take out there emotions period. Unwashed a victim of anger n depression I was beaten emotionaly n physically and I don't feel being a bitch period is ok. Being pregnant don't give u the right to take it out. If ur food is wrong fine but a person cause ur unhappy? Uh no called a chill pill n therapy lol.
  • II was a victim...
  • U r lol as I am just a happy person even through the worst. I try n find the funny in everything. Tht as a kid caused bruises but it made me sane
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2011
    @mommyto1soontob2 oh sorry I totally didn't realize u were that person who claims their psychic. It was just supposed to be a funny but made to look more personal on that note...
    foot in my mouth **** ekk!!
  • I went hormonal on my b last night wen he said it looked like I was getting stretch marks on my but I balled for a half hour
  • I hold mine for tht minute and find it better to let it go to someone who can relate. Like if say u or the next commenter said"this post is stupid" lol id hold my to what I really wanna say n reply with something civil. And prob vent to my fb loves my real answer lol
  • but my point I don't take that personally lol u didn't say to me anything bad bahah thats my point I'm not one to jump on others
  • If a website that is full of strangers effects your life so much you cry, then honestly I think you should not return.
  • iI was laughing when u sed tht I say the same thing but funny thing I really am psychic Ctfu.
  • ok not being rude but if u read all tht pertained to me crying from this place u would understand. one I feel emotions so it hits me for real I don't take things personally I personally feel them. I feel the hate the judgments and all negative amplified and more then a normal person.
  • edited April 2011
    Then like I said if it effects you that much why return? To complain that there is drama her and call women bitches? I'm seriously not trying to be rude. I don't lnow u and you're probably an awesome person, but I just don't get why you put ypurself through this if it is bothersome to you. I mean what's the point?
  • Here we go this post was fine. N ppl like u r the ones who turn it bad. If I could controll feeling things u think I would.
  • Well everybody handles their pregnancy differntly sum kn kontroll hormones others knt some r jys bein bytchy sum r overly sensitive bt eitha way no matter how many times it gts komplained about ish happens & its always gonna b like tht u wud thnk kommon sence wud kick in bt it doesnt sum ppl jus knt help thmselves wen they feel strongly about an topic or komment bt ths is a forum they're new members joining all the time so of kourse its gonna b repeat questions asked so really y get mad @ tht its gonna happen there's really nothin any1 kn do except move on & keep truckin bcus tha ish is gonna happen
  • Turn it bad? Chill out, I asked a simple question. I'm not bashing or judging or CALLING NAMES. You made a thread to simply complain about pregly and you weren't being very nice in the first few posts. Yes people asl pregnancy related questions here rathe tham googling because maybe they are looking for support. You dont know everyones backround or reasoning so who are you to knock what they are doing? You could control it, if it bothers you what is going on here don't sign on sweetness, it is really that simple.
  • Well would u post tje same posts worded diff. Thts wut I mean and some things r just humanly related n something u learn as a child not pregnancy related. And once told the answer the common sense still isn't there. There is a way goin about things being a down right bitch ain't one. That's wut we were discussing above
  • edited April 2011
    I do agree with her though..in no mean way at all. But if you seriously get all these overwhelming feelings like that cause you say you feel what others dish out on here, then why continue to put yourself through that? Again that is not said in a condesending tone. Its said with sympathy
  • i can't vent I see. others do It's ok I do it its taken differently. I wish ppl would read ALL instead of some. I explain everything not just state things or opinions
  • ppl should grow up n stop being the way they are. y leave cause there are bitchy ppl who can't controll there mouths? Maybe they should leave.
  • I see an oximoron!!!!!!
  • No please vent. I understand what ur saying completely...but one of your last posts you stated how extreme you feel all of the emotions on here because you say you can read people. Just saying if it were me I would just not even bother with something like this.
  • @praying4our3rd Bahah I'm really laughing out loud hehe
  • Oxymoron on my end?