how does it feel when your water breaks?

edited April 2011 in Third Trimester
I really want to experience it lol

Comments

• edited April 2011
    They've always had to break my water but when they do it will gush like you peed and then trickle until you have the baby (sorry just realized how gross that sounds lol)
  • I was.told it feels like ur urinating but cant stop it, I had mine broken,in hospital totally dif feeling
  • Thanks and I thought mine broke today lol I went to the pee and I thought I was done but apparently I wasn't because I just felt more come out but I guess it was just the baby who probably decided to move over my bladder :)
  • Too me it feels like da longest pee ever!!! Very warm, dats y most women think they're peeing instead of their water breakin but u will kno when it happens
  • My water broke with my first n to me ir was lile a relief of alotta pressure... it continued to come out like a constant pee...
  • I felt a POP in my stomach with my 3rd and a few seconds later I asked the nurse if I can used the bathroom and I peed for the longest time.

My other I didn't notice but when I got up I was dripping fluid that looked like it had a little blood and yellow stuff

My first I woke up and the bed was wet and warm but I still had to pee
  • I don't remember my water breaking w my 2nd but w my first I told the nurse I thought I had to pee...then gush! Lol. I felt so embarrassed bc I thought I peed myself...I had 0 control tho. I was so glad my hubs and mom had left shortly before that so they didn't get to witness it. I still had to pee after too...that was interesting-trying to waddle to the toilet w the paper thing between my legs trying not to drip all over the floor!
  • Man all y'all talking about pee made have get up & go pee.

Yeah when my sons water broke I was on bed rest in the hospital I was almost to the toilet when I thought I had an accident so I hurried & set down I thought I was done but it just kept on coming. When I stood up eww I wont even describe what I saw but it was not pleasant I called my hubby from the room to get the nurse she had me lay down & I still felt like I had to pee.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @praying4our3rd lol that's a good idea...baby diaper haha
  • i didnt feel anything cuz my luck had me slip n fall on dog pee in the kitchen (she uses puppy pads but i guess sensed the baby comming lol) so once ishowered i was vacuming n thought i peed alittle but it was only alittle bit at a time
  • Thank you everyone :) I really hope my water breaks today or that I'm atleast dilated because i want my baby with me already lol
  • Mine felt like a POP. Kinda like if your popping your back. But in your stomach. Mine did it twice.
  • Like a pop the dampness then your contractions get closer together and lots of pain can't wait baby number 2 jk ill let him comes when he comes
  • Lol but do you always get contractions after cus i was in the hospital and thus girl wasn't even getting contractions she just went in cus her water broke
  • Def feels like you peed yourself and it doesn't always all come out in one shot my would come out a little stop I would change my clothes and it would happen again lol
  • I was sitting down and felt a gush. It kept leaking big time so that pads didn't even keep me dry. I was wet!
  • I felt a popping sensation and then a small gush of water. It didn't look or smell like pee. But as soon as I felt that pop I knew my waters had broke.
  • oh yeah I wasn't having contractions I had to go in so they could check everything was ok then they let me go home and my contractions started there.