missing my dad like crazy

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I'm missing my Dad like crazy. He passed away Dec 22 and his birthday would of been this Sunday. I just got my confirmation of pregnancy and he's the only one I want to tell but he's not here for me to. I have been crying every day just wanting to tell him he going to be a grandpa I just know he would of been so happy for me. My BF is so happy telling his whole family I don't have anyone to share it with :'(

Comments

• Hey sweetie, I completely know where you are coming from. I lost my dad to cancer last year. I am getting married in june and am 12 weeks pregnant. There is so much I wont to tell him he was my world. I try to take comfort thinking he is watching over me and baby and im sure you dad is with you too. Lots of love :-) x
  • Hey I just read you post about your dad. I can sympathize with on this, I lost my dad december 17th, his 50th bday would have been january 27th, and I found out a week after his passing that i was 6 or 7 weeks pregnant. I didn't get to tell him. :( im sorry for your loss.
  • IM so sorry I know how u feel my mon passed away march 27due to cancer [-(
  • I mean mom
  • I feel your pain hunny!! My dad passed away when I was 14 and my mother passed away in Nov.2009 due to cancer!!
    Just keep your chin up!! He knows you are pregnant just because he isnt here in his body does not mean he is not here in spirit!!
  • I'm sorry for your loss too, @gdcharlttewzrgrl ( wow that's a long odd name lol) the stress from my dad being so sick and then his passing I didn't have af for Dec or Jan I kept taking test at kept getting negative, and my doc takes for ever to get into, but then I get my two little pink lines and my heart sunk, so glad to be having a baby but not having my dad or anyone else to share it with