Do you & BD have a favorite commercial???

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
My man and I crack up every damn time (and we've seen this commercial ten million times) at that AT&T commercial.

Two friends are sitting on a ski lift, guy 1 asks his friend if he minds if he asks angela out. Guy 2 says Nahhh we broke up 6 months ago but I dont think she'd go for.....and then guy 1 interrupts him with a text from his phone. "she said she'd love to" "she said shes been waiting for me to ask her out for over a year now..." and then his friend grabs his phone and chucks it lmao...I Love the part when his friend says shes been waiting for me to ask her out for over a year now, right after the other guy said they broke up only 6 months ago..hahahaha

and the sundrop commercial! haha

and also this one arbys commercial were their singing....

shes a skier! Hes a boarder, but we dont have to feud!!! Cat people! dog people! We all look the same way nude!!!

LMAO I know I know...I need a life! :) haha

Comments

• I love the lays commercial. The hubby and i quote it daily. Mostly the part where the really old guy goes "is that real ketchup" then takes a chip and goes "yeeeeep"
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Do they have a child support commercial....lmbo
  • @happymama92 OMG!!! We do that too! I dont feel so stupid about posting this now! lol We always sing that arbys commericial to each other when one or the other starts to get a tude the other will bust out singing...BUT WE DONT HAVE TO FEUD! lmao Have you ever seen that doritos commercial were the two guys are sitting at a table next to eachother and ones eatin chips the other asks for one and the guy eating em says "sorry that was the last one" and suddenly out of nowhere the guy next to him grabs his hand and sticks his finger in his mouth to suck off the cheese? LMAO I was like ewwwwww!!! when I first seen it but was also cracking up!
  • @preggointx Hahaha shit they need to come up with one, that would be classic. Do you have a deadbeat dad? lol
  • Hahaha, i havnt seen that one, but it sounds too funny! Im from canada so we dont have all the same commercials as the us
  • ohhh that explains it :) Hows the weather over there? Ive never been but want to vacation there one day :)
  • @inlovee lmao that would be one I tape and bring with me everytime I go over there.....he goes to appointments and is excited but he is dead beat financially and I didn't wanna put child support but it's my new threat of the day....some men don't understand that babies need $$ before they r born I have all my sons nursery stuff on layaway so I'm getting out myself since he is a dude that blames everything on the recession....m y pet peeve #1
  • Ohhh I love that one! Its the recession while that person is sitting on their ass, smoking a cig, drinking a beer, watching the news, and eating some turkey. It's like really??? the recession huh?!?!? DUmbasses! lol
  • I LOVE the t mobile commercial when at&t is on there and he's all like be de de do be de de de do IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN be de de do.... ha ha it cracks me up
  • OMG we love the sundrop commercial! I do the same dance with my prego belly for anybody who's there watching with me lol "drop it like its hot, drop it like its hot" hahaha......but the commercial that makes me cry for some reason is the pampers one that says every newborn is a miracle....I just burst out in tears when they start showing all the newborn babies.
  • @1hotmami haha I could just imagine that! lol
    "Its about to gooo down!"
    Love it! haha At the end when she moving her head all funky, Im like ooohhh Go white girl, go white girl! lol
  • @InLovee hahaha I know its the best I get a laugh everytime...my favorite part is when those guys are sitting in the boat and she just randomly passes by getting down so funny..I wanna get a headband like her's lol!
  • Our favorite is that car commercial where the two little boys are in cars next to each other and the one boy says "they've been singing the same song for three hours" and the parents burst out singing some old song with each other, and the other little boy in the new car puts on headphones to watch a movie as the other little boy rolls the windows up in misery, I completely plan on embarrassing my children that way Lol
  • Ahaha... Yea we love the AT&T and doritos commercials too... But Also the DQ commercial with the shaving bunnies, first time we saw it we just looked at eachother like wow what just happened lol
  • We love the at&t commercial too! And the state farm insurance commercial with the two guys sitting in the car, buffalo hits the car, they sing the jingle, the insurance agent pops in the back seat, like a good neighbor state farm is there....in my office! And poof! They're in the office holding each other like a bunch of scared little kids!
  • @1hotmami hahahahaha oh damn my drink almost came out when I read your part " I wana get a headband like hers!" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa :))
  • Sundrop hands down every time we see it....can't stop laughing...I think that commercial will never get too old for me!
  • @akmommy hahahaha I know which one your talking bout! lol that is funny, your kids are going to be the ones that want you to drop them off down the street when taking them to school! haha but dont worry im sure mines will be embarrassed by me too because I am SOOOO going to be that mom that yells...I LOVE YOU all loud out the wind when they run up to their friends or hug and kiss them all over when they have friends over haha
  • We like the insurance commercials... and can I get a hot tub lol love it
  • @kfigueroa OH SHIT!!!! hahaha my man had me dying laughing the other night when that commercial came on because hes all this commercial reminds me of gayness, and im like what? where the hell did that come from? lol and hes all because you know the part when the guys singing "we dont have rainbows, we have FLAMing rainbows!" and he did this little dance while he said it lmao I was dying he is a dork haha
  • @stormyparadise hahahaha yeah!!! and can i get a hottub! lmao or the one where the BF & GF are fighting....oh soooo this is what you like?!?!?! Change me back! lol
  • Lol they are all pretty funny and the best part is that all the other insurance companies are in competition for the funniest. I like the mayhem ones too.