POWER KICK

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Is it possible that a POWER kick from the little one could make my stomach sore in the spot the little one kicked at??
I was pulling my pants up and I guess i may have squished the little one and POW! It was very powerful and kinda hurt...LOL :O

Comments

• I've heard of people having their ribs and hips injured from their baby doin Kung fu in there so its always a possibility... no personal experience yet, just making an assumption thru things I've seen other ladies post...
  • edited April 2011
    @ k_baBix0 ...WOW... things we go through!! Thanks
    Your right behind me I am 18wks & 5days, do you know what you are having yet? What is your due date?
  • Im 18w6d ive been able to feel it kick for about 3-4 weeks now. Last night my.son had his hand on my belly and actually felt the baby.kick. He.was.so excited he.wanted to feel it again and.started to poke my belly to get it to move again. Well my baby did not like that.kept me up all night kicking.the crap out of me. My.stomach.is so sore.today.
  • @ XxallyxX...LOL My girls cannot seem to get the little one to kick when they wanna feel it, but I know how you feel my belly in that one spot is so sore! LOL
  • Its been nonstop all morning. My stomach is.so sore it hurt.moving my.foot.from the gas to break pedals lol. the whole time my sons laughing in the back seat.
  • That sucks I haven't felt that strong of kicks yet but I hope to soon feel them cuz I'm a little paranoid I used to feel her allot but.the past couple of weeks I feel like she has slowed down and everytime I feel something I blame gas or something else aaaahhhh can't stand not feeling her very strong
  • How far along r u I've gotten some strong ones too a couple days ago yesterday he only moved at church I been yelling for him to wake up
  • @babyT im 18wks n 2 days so we are reallllllly close lol. I dont find out what im having till wednesday and it feels so far away! How about u??
  • Lol. Sometimes I wonder if Ryu from Street Fighter is in my womb. I'll just be chillin and I'll roll over or get up quick and then HADAOKEN!!!!!!
  • LOL :-))