today is a very depressing day. i dont know what to do besides cry

edited April 2011 in Single moms
Its my birthday today and i feel so invisible to everyone. My family are all so busy with their own lives nobody has even called me. My "friends" won't remember I'm sure, i havent hung out with anyone or had fun with any friends since i got pregnant in october they all seem to scatter like i have a contagious infection. And I'm 33 weeks now and a single Mom to be since my ex left me. Today just reminds me of how unimportant and very alone i am. Ill be spending the day on my couch and probably on pregly until my graveyard shift tonight. Happy birthday to me.
I didn't post this for anybodys pity I'm not like that i just wanted to get it off my chest because the weight of it is too heavy and my eyes won't stop tearing up. I really do wish a better day for all u preglys happy 4/22!

Comments

• I hope you find some joy on your special day. You deserve happiness! Give yourself a big birthday hug from me! >:D<
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Happy birthday hunny. Soon you will have someone who counts you as #1. Just remember that we all love ya on preggly x x x x
  • mamas! happy birthday! i am alone too...bd just left to work and i wont see him till 12..am ;( but i do wish u a happy birthday and many more to u and ur little one..am sure his wishing u a happy bday:) (*)
  • Happy birthday your babys with you and loves you and so does god I'm sorry things are not happening the way you want but the blessing you have inside you is something to smile about
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Happy birthday hun!!! I may not know you, but I can relate to you. I am on baby number 3, I am not a single mom but 95% of the time I feel like it cause my husband works crazy shifts. And when I hot pregnant with my first kid, all my "friends" dropped me out of their lives. I have no social life and my family has their own lives but they live 45 minutes away. So I am stuck at home with my kids all day everyday. They are my social life now. When you have your baby you will have someone always there. Granted they won't talk, but you won't feel completely alone. Hope your day gets better, once again, happy birthday.
  • Happy Birthday :) Chin up!
  • Happy Birthday girl. You ARE special (*) I used to have major issues with my b - day because I was raped on my 17 th birthday. I worked through it eventually. I guess it could be worse . Let me tell you why you're lucky: you have family that cares about you even if they are forgetful, you're having a baby even though a lot of people can't have 1, and this child will love you no matter what mistakes you make, because children always do. You have a whole new start on a mother child relationship! What a beautiful new beginning ;;) I hope I've made you feel better...not worse.
  • Happy Birthday! I'm a single mom alone in a different state no family, but I made a few friends and I like it here now. I also work 3rd shift too. I'm probably older than u but things brighten up.
  • @Rhodala
    I'm sorry u had to go through that!!((hugs)))
  • Happy Birthday to you Momma! Happy Birthday to you! Chin up...the miracle inside will be the greatest gift you could imagine asking for! This year will be your best!
  • happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you..happy birthday..happy birthday..happy birthday to you \:D/
  • @blueberrysmom @FirstTimeMommyToBe @cheryl74 @nicksmommy @londonSep18mommy @KerrideeRN @bri2186
    Thanks for the love its the little things that help n havin someone to come back on to talk to makes the day go by easier :) best wishes back to u n ur babies
  • I've had a few bouts of those feelings myself.... everytime it happens, my little one chimes in and starts kicking. You are important to that baby and you cannot forget that. You are the strongest person he/she knows. Keep your chin up. Message me! We can chat!
  • I'm sorry sweetie! I don't celebrate mine because I was born on my grandma's birthday she was my mom, so I don't get upset but I'm sure you feel awful...well it might not be much but I hope you have a good birthday, if I could I'd bake you a cake! Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear babyboyontheway happy birthday to you!!!
  • Happy birthday u should make your self a cake and eat the whole thing lol just kidding we all have obstacles to overcome and this will make u a better person who knows this could lead u into the best time of your life u may meet the man of your dreams
  • Im a single mum to be too. And i always get left out i never get called. Im 26 weeks on monday. All i think about when im down is my baby and how happy il be when hes here. :-) happy birthday and cheer up x
  • @countrymommaof2stb3 its espicially hard not having a social life while ur just pregnant and waiting to baby to come. I know once he is here i will have a reason to get up everyday and go out in the daylight i just camt wait for him so i can do things and teach him about the world. Getting to that point alone though is depressing. Thank u for the positive energy i can't wait for my babe to be runnin around my home
  • @rhondala71 thank u for putting it in front of me that way. I appreciate my baby on the way and want him in my farm more than anything right now. I do understand it isn't as bad as it seems. Tomorrow will be another ordinary day and i will be back to normal. I'm so sorry u had to experience such a horrible thing. I was molested by my best friends father when i was in 1st grade and it took me years to tell my mom. But your strong your amazing and sending good wishes your way!
  • @jaime77 @cicelia @mommajan thank u for the positive words i love all my pregly friends when i have no one to talk to u are all here :)
  • Happy birthday I hope u feel better just imagine how much that baby ur carrying cares about u I bet he is wishing u a happy birthday
  • @maggie its funny u say that because my baby has been moving around and kicking me all morning. More than usual. Earlier i was actually able to feel his big round head pushing out of my side and i cupped my hand around his head for a few seconds before he rolled back in. That was a first.
  • @MomOfThree @jstnshrt mmm cake sounds like a good idea maybe ill get some sweats on an go buy a mini one lol
  • @summerbabyboy its so hard being a single mom to be. Espicially for first time moms. I always wish i had my bd here to support me when i just need a shoulder to lean on or someone to go get me a burger. I hate being alone and i haven't enjoyed being pregnant because ive been getting everything ready bymyself. The only ones who understand the lonliness are other single moms
  • He knows! Trust me he knows. And he loves you. Remember that when things are cloudy
  • @Mommy2_Armani thanks for bday wishes. And i live the name armani it was on my list of names when deciding what to name my baby lol

@amyduh i think I'm definitley gonna have to do some cake I'm getting hungry now lol and wearing a bday crown would be kinda pointless because i am completely totally alone during my whole shift
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.