Best phone call ever

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
My hubby just called to say he is on his way home after 4 days out of town for work! Maybe its just the pregnancy hormones but I missed him so much!!! I love him sooooo much!

Comments

• Congrats. Wish I could get that call. Lol
  • i know what you mean.. my bf used to work out of town all week for his logging job.. during my early pregnancy he was only home weekends, i hated it. i was always lonely :( luckily i needed a lot of sleep during that time, but i always looked forward to the evening calls, and the call i got on friday afternoons saying he was on his way :)
  • Enjoy your evening ;)
  • @mom2be... congrats....you're very lucky :p
  • I'm the say way today my fiance is home from college for the weekend even though we can't do wat we normally do to express how much we miss one another since I have the cerclage but we gonna cuddle n make the best of this time together love em alotttt :X
  • I'm the say way today my fiance is home from college for the weekend even though we can't do wat we normally do to express how much we miss one another since I have the cerclage but we gonna cuddle n make the best of this time together love em alotttt :X