i feel so alone

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 19 years old and Im 31wk prego. I live with my boyfriend who constantly leave me home alone to party Nd do whatever he pleases. Also once I found out I was pregnant I pretty much lost all my friends. So now ok home alone once again crying over his dumbass and have no one :'( ...I'm jus venting but mayb someone cab relate.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was 15 when i got preggo, my bd would leave for days at a time. We were living with his mom when i found out he was a crack head. I dumped him and went through my whole pregnancy alone, then met my husband when my son was 3 months old. Im now 18, married and expecting again. Sometimes when your unhappy and have an irresponsible bd, you need to think about the little one in you. Stress isnt good for either of you. Maybe he isnt the one for you. Talk to him. If he doesnt stop partying and leaving you alone all the time, leave him and find someone else.

Sorry if i sound too direct or mean. I just know what you are going through and what helped for me.
  • Damn girl sorry to hear that...n I wana leave but he works anddpays bills I don't have anything ...my dumbass has to depend on him so I'm in a fucked up situation ya kno? N I try n act like I don't care but we both kno I do n sometimes I cnt help but to scream n cuss at him!! ...where r u from?
  • @ happymomma92 ur not mean girl ur right! But like I said b4 I don't got nowhere to go, and that is no one fault but my own! I was alwats taught to have your own money n never depend on a man for this exact reason! He has control and I think that's why he does this shit bc he kno I'm not goin nowh3re bc I cnt
  • My husband left me and lived with his ex from dec 30th till fed 25th. He yried to come home a few times in between and I had to stand my ground and refuse to allow him back home unless he met ALL of my vonditions. It was hard I losy weight and still to this day am very insecure. But in standing my ground and respecting myself he in turn tespected me. In the begenning I almost became the other women. But IM his wife and IM prrgnamt. We went toarriage counseling etc. u deserve respect and so does ur child. He needs to man up or he needs to be single!
    Be strong and stand up for urself abd ur baby!!!
  • Try talking to him. I was lucky enough to be able to go home to my mothers house. Is that not an option for you?
  • No...don't got much family support
  • edited April 2011
    @adriansmommy I hear you, my bd dont understand the hormones and he does the same crap as your bf. He's been such a big a$$hole lately too, idk why. He's always telling me why do I act like such a b••••. I learned to ignore and just take care of myself, its more important right now
  • Awe. Im sorry for your situation. Msg me if you need anything.
  • i live with my bf and hes the same way, never really wants to be around. and really, being that far along prego, what is there for us to do?? walking now is even a chore lol. Its just depressing thinking that the bf never wants to be around. I can relate, but i do hope things are different when baby comes... hope he sticks around and helps you.
  • I'm praying that it changes when Adrian gets here ..