Tall Mommy...

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Alright I am 6 feet tall with a 37" inseam...I can not find maternity pants that are long enough ANYWHERE!!! With my past pregnancies I just wore jeans with the rubberband around but now I have to dress very professional for my job so I have to find pants! Any suggestions on where to look?

Comments

• Have you try a belly band so your reg. Pants can button easier? Hmm idk im not tall..had the ''all pants are to long for me issue" .. express pants are long..what about old navy or even try ross or burlington ..you never know. Sorry, not much help :/
  • Try khols maybe? I'm also the same size and for pre pregnancy that's the only place I could find jeans long enough, I haven't looked in their maternity sections yet. Maybe maurices? Idk if they even have a maternity section. But I bought that brand from goodwill and they were really long jeans.

Goodluck hun
  • I loved kohls maternity jeans. I'm a lil shorter than-5'9" but struggled big time finding jeans/pants that were long enough. Other than kohls, I bought a size up-normally would get and prefer a medium but I bought larges instead...figured baggy in the butt was better than them being short. Good luck.
    Oh and if u have a Burlington coat factory near u they have some good prices-not real sure bout the length cuz I didn't discover it til I was 3/4 of the way through this pregnancy...wasn't gonna buy another pair for 2 mos (wishing I would have now!) Lol
  • Thanks ladies! Everywhere I've seen the "tall" section is 34" inseam. Ugh, damn long legs!! What is a belly band?
  • I am 5'9 and had a really hard time. I ended up buying long pants online from target and motherhood, but they are still not the length I would like. Gap has pants in long, but they are alot of $.
  • Belly band-stretchy band thing that goes over ur pants/belly...also c "Godsend" lol. I know motherhood maternity has them...I've seen them in black, white, and nude
  • Ill definitely have to try that!!! Thanks ladies!