bfp?

I'm supposed to start af on Tuesday so I took a ds test and the line is so faint its barely darker than the white background but I can see it better with a flashlight. Is it a bfp or just my mind playing games?

Comments

• I would be careful, I've gotten my hopes up before. What color is the line?
  • It's a very very light pink
  • what's DS lol sorry I'm slow
  • Dollar store
  • I had that with the dollar tree. I'm about to pop Tuesday :) get the first response digital test now and do it. It will say yes or no. I hope your Easter turns out that you have a special gift :) keep me posted
  • Thank you so much doll! I'm going to take another one in the morning with fmu
  • I took a ds test and i couldnt see the line til my bf pointed out it was so light so i took another one and it was also very very light...im due sept 24...
  • I took 3 first response tesr and on the package it said one line may be faint and it was. Im now 38 weeks pregnant.
  • I don't do lines anymore. Now that I discovered digital :) I swear by them. There is no confusion
  • well when i was preggers (but had the mc) my tests either came back negative or very very faint positive so i ended up asking my brother who is a dr. he said... if that line shows, whether it be light or not, it is positive!!! :-D then the next 2 days showed up stronger and stronger... so i'd say your safe and CONGRATS!!!!!!! let us know girl!!!

ps i hope you saw my post from when you wrote on my wall, i did write back! :)
  • I used the early detection walgreens brand and tested twice so just take another test tomorrow
  • Even if the line is faint it is BFP. I didn't think I was pgnt I took the test n say a BFN went to the doctor and she confirmed. A positive when I gt home I ran to my trash can in the rr got the test and I saw that faint line good luck
  • You have to be able to see it from the distance of seeing it from the counter looking down on it, if you want retest everyday.
  • I tested early back in August 2010 on a hunch and got a very faint positive. I took a digital test a few days later and it was definately positive. Good luck & baby dust!
  • I took two test in the morning and got the fanitest line, only I could see it, wasnt sure if I was just crazy but then I took another that evening bfp!
  • Took another this morning and BFP!!!!!! I'm so excited! ! Going to the doctors tomorrow!
  • I took a DS test and the line was really faint also. I waited till next morning and used my first urine which they say is the strongest and had a bit darker positive. Im Now almost 12wks. So congrats!!! :)
  • Congrats hun!!!
  • Congratulations!!! :)
  • Yeah what a wonderful feeling you must be having !! Congratulations!!
  • Thank y'all so much!! Preseed worked the 1st month for me!
  • Congratulations!
  • Yey preseed!!! I hope it works for me too... just tried it for the first time last night @lyricsmommy :) Congrats again
  • Preseed worked for me too!!! We tried for 5 months and nothing then we used preseed and our sprat is due Nov 10!!! Congratulations!!!
  • our First not sprat. Lol stupid phone
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 go your in my prayers! And gl to everyone and h&h 9 months all prego