Intelligender Gender Prediction Tests?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Has anyone else tried the Intelligender at-home Gender Prediction kits?? They supposedly tell you whether you are expecting a boy or a girl at as early as 10 weeks of pregnancy. I tried it with my first and it said girl. Sure enough, I had a girl. 2 other friends of mine used it and their results were also correct! They used to sell them exclusively online at their website, www.intelligender.com, but now you can get them in places like Walgreens. I took one last week (it was earlier than the test suggested) and I had a boy result which THRILLED my DH and I. We have been trying to naturally sway the gender of this baby (I am 7w2d right now) and since I sent in a picture of my results to them and they said I tried too early, they are SO kindly sending me another test free of charge. Has anyone else tried these and if so, what were your results and were they accurate?

Comments

• I am 13 wks, took it today, answer was without a doubt boy, I won't find out for another 6 wks though. I didn't use my first urine but I still got a answer right away, very very dark green. I'm curious to see if its right .
  • I took one and it said I was having a boy but 3 drs said I deff having a girl! Its just a 50/50 chance. Its something to do for fun or to pass by time, but it doesn't work.
  • I took it.a 10 wks n it said boy couple of weeks later sonogram said boy also..so yeah it works for me..