when? i boy question

edited April 2011 in Parenting
When can I tell a story about something my son has done without starting the story with "damn it"?

I should specify as I was writing this he dumped half a sour cream baked potato and chicken strip on my lap and ground it in my pants

Comments

• Lol. Yea I have a son to n they are all boy nuthin nice about it.
  • What I was thinking of when writing this was earlier today he desided to feed the fish. There is fish flake over everything in my dinning room, ground into my carpet and couch, and a thick blanket in the bottom of the tank. From his breath he ate some also
    I love him to pieces but I'm terrified this next one is going to be a boy also LOL. Colt will turn two on the 18th
  • lol omg my side hurts I can't stop crying
  • O you aint seen nothing yet
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • XD I'm hoping if I have a boy, he wont totally be a little terror. Knowing me and my husband tho...idk, he could turn out to be the next Sid Vicious.
  • I blame his father he's the one who named little man after a gun and the Norse god of mischief
  • Boys arent all that bad ;) OK maybe just a little. The two I have are as different as night and day. The oldest is the well behaved one always has been and im sure he always will be.. The youngest is almost 2 and I swear im gonna be grey by my birthday which is less then 2 months away.. Always climbing on things, tearing everything apart! My house always looks like a tornado hit... Im rather relieved im having a girl this time... I think 3 boys would of killed me by my 30th bday! lol