anyone else PO'd about how maternity clothes fit?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I just had a breakdown cause I couldn't find anything to wear, I'm inbetween being cute in maternity and still bungeeing my reg. Clothes to my body. I have a little bump but not enough to make maternity look cute. :( :( :( ughhhh so frustrating!

Comments

• I'm in the same position. Target has cute maternity pants though...fit perfectly
  • The closest target to me is stinking columbus oh. Which is 2 hrs away! But that'd be worth it to make a trip to get good pants, how far along are you?
  • Oh I know what you mean. I ended up just buying some slightly larger regular clothes that I could fit and grow into until maternity stuff was appropriate.
  • I feel the same way...none of my jeans fit I gave up 2 weeks ago..I'm 9 weeks but was a little chubby to begin with lol...all I wear now are leggings, they're the best :)
  • I'm 12w3d...size 2 maternity pants and the band is so comfy!
  • @starrxoxo9; I hear ya on that one, I was chunky to begin with too and now nothing freaking fits. How far along are you?
  • I'm with ya! I just bought jeans 2 sizes bigger than before until I got a "real" belly. You figure you prob aren't going to be at your pre-preggo size right away anyhow. Good luck :)
  • I Just wear leggings and buy shirts bigger.
  • All I wear is leggings and lose fitting dresses :)
  • I'm 9 weeks today :)
  • edited February 2011
    Omg I know EXACTLY how you feel, its insane! All mine fit everywhere but my little bump lol. And everyone keeps saying don't wear tight clothes for some reason, which not sure why. It's frustrating.
  • Motherhood. So reccomend them and all tjere sizes r xs s m lg xl and plus. Fit great and r worth the extra few bucks
  • @starrxoxo9; awe congrats hun! :)

I've heard that leggins are the most comfy! I'm gonna have to try that outt! Thanks for making me feel less like a total tubby girl! :)
  • I just wear what I always have, singlet type tips which are getting stretched but I like them mum almost died n have notice a couple days ago my shorts dont fit haha so 6uess I'm stuck might go opp shopping thats always fun unless it cools down then I can wear winter clothes but 37deg c is way 2o hot 4 that lol
  • They make belly bands. They are pieces of fabric that keep your non-maternity pants up without having to button them. I bought them for my second pregnancy when I started showing before I was ready to tell my bosses. Leggings are great too.
  • Will im starting to show but my tummy is big but my legs n butt r still the same...so maternity clothes dont fit good..looks like my butt is.sagging lol n big n the legs but my regular clothes donr fit..i hate them
  • I swear ny the belly band too...I was able to wear my reg clothes soooo much longer.....this was one of if not the best piece of maternity clothes I bought!! :)