Does this sound like a stripper?

2»

Comments

• But its ok bc ur not from ny right? & its a really pretty name anyway and sapphire is a precious stone just like ur lil girl will be if its a girl
  • edited April 2011
    kinda, but not necessarily. .diff for around here :/
    randum info: this guy name is Gemini & his bbymama simply named their bby Jewel -very cute I think (: andd it fit her really well wish I cud show a pict!
  • I know of a few named that. But you can use it as a middle name or put it with another first name. Its pretty. Lol I liked the name raven but that's stripper and also raven simone lol. There are lots of names that strippers choose but heck who cares right
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • it kinda does.... no offense.... but who cares what anyone else thinks anyway
  • It does, sorry...u don't.wanna do sumthin like name her that bcuz in this world we live in ppl r judged by the name on an application, she can grow to b an amazing person but her name can hold her back n u don't want that I think that's were ur mom is comin frm.
  • @rachdb yes it is!!! Lmao I'm frm Brooklyn n I've been there b4!!! Lmaooo
  • Thanks ladies :)
  • Lol its okay my name is amber and it seems like all the sluts or some strippers have my name too.
  • I like it, our daughters name is Amethyst.
  • I think its pretty. I would use it if u like it so much. People will have something to say about any name u come up with which is why i keep mine secret til its already wrote on the papers at the hospital lol
  • I like the name Sapphire as a middle name. :)