College Moms

edited March 2011 in November 2011
I am getting ready to have my first baby and am worried that I won't be able to juggle school, work and a little one. Even though people keep reassuring me that it can be done and I see other girls in my classes who have babies, I can't imagine how I will do it all. Has anyone done this and succeeded or are you worried about the same thing? Ugh I need some answers :)

Comments

• I am a full-time mommy to a active 2yr old boy & I graduated as a medical assistant. Im currently 7mnths preggo wit a girl n im a full-time student. I thnk it can b dne. My main focus iz my kids n daz wat keeps me goin 2 skool. Good luck
  • Im starting grad school in the fall. I have a 1 yr old and baby #2 is due in june. My husband also has a year and a half of school left. We both work part time at the same place too. Sleep takes a backseat lol
  • Im really worried about juggling it all. I have 3 more years left and my first on is due in june! Im really excited, I know its gonna be a lot of blood sweat and tears but I can do it!! Preferably with out the blood!! And thank god I have my fiancee and both of our families for help and support!!
  • I have a three yr old a two yr old and now baby number 3 in my belly. I am a full time student my hubby works full time so Im off the hook for now. But I started school when my first bsby was a few months and I don't find it too hard.
  • I work and go to school. I finish this May and can't wait to be done with it! The hardest thing I have found is trying to find good sitters. I have had to find a new babysitter every semester since I started. I don't have any family in town and its very difficult finding someone reliable.
  • I'm doin it. It's hard not gonna lie. Luckily I can't work and be prego. But I have a 22 month old in college and pregnant. And I'm falling behind and my head isn't in it all the way. But I'm hopin it will get better after my pregnancy is over
  • I completed mursing school with two kids. Now I am expecting my third and im an online student. My 7yr old is in school and my 3yr old is home til the fall. Hubby has two small children 3yrs and 4yrs who lives with us and will be home til the fall. Its rough at times but hubby is VERY domesticated so it helps.
  • I STARED OFF IN SCHOOL BUT TOOK THIS SEMESTER, SUMMER, AND FALL OFF. I WILL GO BACK AFTER BABY IS BORN. I HAVE THE WORST BACK PAIN THAT PREVENTS ME FROM SITTING TOO LONG SO I COULDN'T STAY IN SCHOOL . I KNOW IT WILL BE HARD BUT I HAVE MY BOYFRIEND, MY MOM, AND HIS MOM FOR SUPPORT.
  • @Kennedy24 Im a junior and its not the easiest thing in the world to do,but I don't want anything less for myself and child so I am determined to finish... but I have my fears of not being able to finish as well... but I think ill do fine!!!
  • I am un school for medical assisting and I am due in June...it started to get hard bc on all the pain I have been in so I took my leave early and I go back in September ...it can be done, I'm scared too but it keeps me goin noing that ill b able to support my baby! U can do it and if u need a break rake
  • I am in college and will be applying to nursing school shortly after I give birth, im kinda worried about being able to do it all. But I have faith. I will be taking all my classes online next fall during my third trimester
  • You can do it!!! I am prego with my first due in November and I am a full time worker and student! Nursing student so its hard work but its going to pay off so much in the long run if u stick with it!!!