9 weeks but look 5 months

edited April 2011 in First Trimester
Im 9 weeks on Thursday but look about 5 months today some days r worse than others I'm assuming its just bloating is anyone else the same? ;;)

Comments

• Me too!
    I am 10+ weeks and I am definitely showing.
    For me I use these excuses.... with excitement
    I am 4'11,I have had an surgery similar to a tummy tuck which pre pregnancy made my tummy very flat,and this is my 2nd pregnancy (though 20 years a part) :-j
  • It probably is bloating nd ur tummy getting rdy for these months!!!
  • With my previous pregnancy everyone at work could tell I was pregnant at 8 weeks. I just showed that much!
  • I started showing at 3 months, there is alot of bloating going on those first weeks, and a lot of rapid growth! but your tummy should still have a squishy feeling, it doesnt get that "hard" feeling til later on, closer to 5 or 6 months.
  • I started showing at 3 months, there is alot of bloating going on those first weeks, and a lot of rapid growth! but your tummy should still have a squishy feeling, it doesnt get that "hard" feeling til later on, closer to 5 or 6 months.
  • sorry.. not sure why that posted multiple times...