belly bandit, post pregnancy?

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Have any of you ladies used a belly bandit after delivering? Did it work for you? I've heard a few people reccomend them, but I don't want to spend all that money unless I get more positive feedback. This is my 4th pregnancy, I've never used one before, but I'm assuming it would work just the same either way seeing as the skin would be recently stretched to max again & should start to go down on its own once again.

Comments

• Never tired ..but getting one!!
    so I have this friend who lost her weight fast and got her shape back..well just yesterday I was telling her about the belly bandit and I wanna use it and then she told me she used that and wore it for a wk..
    I was kinda mad cus she let everyone believe the weight just came off and she ate" so healthly" when she was prego..but she didn't tell and one she only gain 20 lbs and use the band for a week.
    I gain 60 lbs and everyone compares how fast she got in shape and I didn't!
    (Sorry little vent)
  • What's a belly bandit?
  • I want to know that also. And the hip shrinkx too
  • @Beatrice1436, oh wow. She only wore it for a week? I think you're suppossed to wear it for a few weeks, but I suppose everyones bodies are different. I really want to try one but they're 50-70$ at babiesrus depending on whether you get couture or kourtney kardashians version lol.

@baileygoose, it's basically a belly wrap that you wear under your clothes for a few weeks. & I think what it does is supports the flabby skin after pregnancy so it snaps back easier. I think it might help the hips too a little but I'm not positive about that part.

@mom60511, let me know if you hear anything. What's a hip shrink?
  • Yea..so she says a week..idk..yea there expensive ..on diapers.com there $45 i think. And yea $60 something for the kardashin..
  • I bought my belly bandit off the website all together $55. Its the Kardashin brand. The kicker is you can sell it used when youre done for the price you bought it for on ebay! I cant wait to try it. Im induced Tuesday.
  • @DueMay10 you got it on ebay?? Let me know how it works please :)
  • Im gonna wear 2 of thise things lol jk
  • @Beatrice1436, as long as they work I suppose it's worth it. I would love to have a smooth tummy by the time summer 2012 rolls around lol. It would be the first summer I could wear a bikini since I was 15!

@DueMay10, oh wow really? I wonder why that is. Goodluck with your labor & delivery!

@letysfirst, lol. Do you know anyone that's used one?
  • @momma_tiffay no idk anyone that has used it but im deff going to get one, that can b better than nothing right? :)
  • @momma_tiffy : Thank you!
    @Beatrice1436 : No I bought it new from the website! When I looked on ebay, used ones were the same price I paid for a new one or more! And selling like hot cakes lol. So yeah $55 is expensive but you can get your money back when youre done by selling it!
  • Target.com sells them for 45.00 ish .. I looked about a month ago and they were 29.99 so that sucks. I read you are suppose to wear them for 6 weeks 24/7 and not to get discouraged if you don't see results immediately. My friend got one brand new off Craigslist and swears by it.
  • @momma_tiffay they sell the shrinkx on babies r us